UK Elle September 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Rankin

Yes, it's a good photoshoot and it is also very nice to see someone who is just a good model / photographic object and does not have an overpowering need to push a product.

^No, Just an overpowering need to be in the spotlight.

Her 'interview' reminded me of Courtney Love, what era I dont think Lohan fits into, just that the rest-showing up late, chain-smoking, BlackBerry always by her side, bizarre and half-lucid behaviour, all very Courtney or am I just wishing? B)

I agree, it was a good read, even if she doesnt give a 'proper interview'.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Lohan. But this is all too reminiscent of Britney Spears' Allure September 2007 interview flop...

Photo by me.

This is the news stand cover I got it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial: Power Cuts
Photographer: David Slijper
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Model: Luca Gadjus

Scans by me. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:

Thanks nothingless for the ed!

Thanks for posting Lucas ed, she never really appealed to me too much but i like this ed love the Rodarte and orange Jil sander dress.:D

Luca's editorial is really nice. I was quite surprised when I saw this kind of content. I Really like the shot in the Balmain dress.
Thanks for scanning nothingless!

You're welcome, everyone!

Editorial: Karma Chameleon
Photographer: Lee Broomfield
Stylist: Natalie Wannsbrough-Jones
Model: Eugenia Mandzhieva @ Models 1

Scans by me. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:

I was thinking to buy this issue, but I decided not to buy. I thought, why I want to buy this? Because of Lindsay? Or only because of good cover? So I decided to spend money in other magazine, for ex. UK Bazaar September, but I still don't know if I purchase this one too. :lol:

I made list of the magazines I want to buy in this month and when I saw the list I've deleted UK Elle September.

Luca's ed is amazing. Love the styling. Thanks for posting.

And the last ed of this issue! :flower:

Editorial: When Darkness Falls
Photographer: Karen Collins
Stylist: Sasha Thomann
Model: Sophie Vlaming

Such a great work!
I love this issue except Lindsay...

Sophie is just GORGEOUS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"