UK Elle September 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Rankin

All the eds in this issue are amazing. Overall I like this more than UK Vogue September. More colour and more fun. Thanks for all the scans.

Nothingless, thank you so much! Eugenia looks like a dream in this (but when doesn't she?).

Nothingless your scans are so perfect and load so fast Thank u very much :heart::flower:

Power Cuts it's great!...I love the theme and how it was executed nice styling overall...and the details of the Jil Sander dress are stuning...it's not that expensive :heart:

When darkness falls is stuning...great shopping! Nice to see the new Rochas doing it's debut, and Gareth used in such a different way from what I'm used to see his work...and I love the photography there, it's very refreshing.

Kudos to ELLE UK :clap:

Lately my stack of Elle UK's are growing the tiniest bit larger than Vogue UK it seems :ninja:
Really love this and Sophie's ed looks fantastic, will be purchasing.

Thank you so much nothingless! Your scans are great and the editorials are great! :heart: Can't wait to buy this. But... has Master Pieces been scanned? I remember it in the review vogue28 provided but I'm not sure it was scanned. :unsure:

^ No it hasn't been scanned - I ran out of time this morning, and will be too busy to do it in the next few days. Perhaps someone else can do that one? :smile:

Thanks for the scans, nothingless. Very gorgeous cover, though I'm not such a big fan of Lindsay. She's already a trainwreck.

Sophie Vlaming is just gorgeous! Love the style, very ethereal.

eds are great..Lohan (no matter how much of a tainwreck) knows how to work the camera...I might pick up a copy!

Sophies ed is gorgeous:heart:, definitely the highlight of this issue for me the clothes are amazing, really love the shot of the brown Chloe dress, and black Vuitton suit,thanks for posting nothingless:flower:

ELLE UK September 2009: Masterpieces.

Photographer: Matthias Vriens McGrath.
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis.
Model: Martina Correa.

Scanned by AX80.

Editorial: When Darkness Falls
Photographer: Karen Collins
Stylist: Sasha Thomann
Model: Sophie Vlaming
Saw this mag finally in stores today. Nothing too interesting but this ed really makes me wanna buy it. I still try to resist, I have bought too many mags lately ^_^

^ I feel so. It's a good issue.

The Lindsay interview (or lack there of) is a bit of a farce, but even so.

Thanks, I might buy it then :flower: Yeah the LL interview is a fiasco but I like her editorial so it makes up for it...

Pamela Anderson
Photographer: Matthias Vriens-McGrath

fashiongonerogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->