UK Elle September 2010 : Emily Blunt By Matthias Vriens-McGrath

The cover is sexy, but they could've done more. Emily has such a versatile look that it's a bit disappointing.

I LOVE this cover. I can't wait to get this issue. The eds looks interesting too.

I like the cover, love Emily and that lace Valentino is pretty:flower:, Alanas ed looks fierce also, excited to see more:D

I'm not excited by the previews, but great to see Emily.

Great choice of actress. We not used to see her in front of a Fashion magazine.

I don't know who is she, and I think the cover is quite bad, I'm just excited for Egle's ed! ^_^

Really enjoyed this issue actually, a good September issue from them.

Love how the catwalk supplement has been printed on the same paper as Elle Collections, and is literally just a mini version of it. Really nice.

Nothing excites me about this issue. There is just something about Elle magazines (US, UK, French, Canadian, etc.) in general that bore me nowadays.

I'm all for messy hair but why cover her face in the sub's issue?! It ruins it. And woah lace overload.

Before I go any further, I just have to say this out loud at once: I HATE all the black lace on the newsstands cover. Positively loathe. It just spells 'five-buck harlot' to me. :yuk:

That said, I'm both surprised and pleased to see Emily Blunt landing this month's cover. Apart from her being an actress I'm not that acquainted with her, nor does she feel particularly overexposed, which makes her feature just all the more interesting. Very good choice of cover star, if you ask me.

If only her ed had been less bland. I'm really starting to hate seeing that studio corner in every new UK Elle celebrity ed. I didn't even know I could hate walls until now.

i hate this issue i hope it's just because of the fact that their anniversary issue is next month. last issue was miles better than this one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->