UK Elle September 2022 : Lizzo by AB+DM

She's about to do the krav maga.

Nonetheless, her editorial is quite decent.

Hmmm i really like the cover.
^^ where’s the editorial?

It's an eye-catching cover from a woman who knows how to work social media. I haven't been interested in buying a copy of UK Elle for a long while, but I might take a look at this one.

That cover is not wonderful.
Lizzo looks great but why dress her in that?!

I like it! Is a different way to show her body and I’m here for this.

Note apart, their excecution may be not so good sometimes, but Elle UK has more interesting cover subjects than US.

It's not bad, but I don't like it. The editorial is indeed quite alright, though I feel like the close-up of her in the same Balenciaga outfit would've been a better cover.

See the editorial and full article here.

The cheap, distorted remake of LaChapelle's LV-monogrammed Lil' Kim Interview cover that our era deserves. Fast fashion, fast content, fast horror.

Beautiful cover and beautiful ed. She has a very beautiful face and it’s nice to see a big girl really in movement. I like when performers are in movement rather than playing statues.
Kudos to her for being taped of that Balenciaga thing. I hope to not see anybody wearing this IRL

Am not to keen on the cover, the outfit is not good. The hair and makeup arent going it for me either, not sure what they did but its giving her face more of a drag feel which is sad since she normally photographs pretty well.

Songs In The Key Of Lizzo

Further shoot credits: HAIR: Shelby Swain. MAKE-UP: Alexx Mayo
NAILS: Karen Jimenez at Opus
TAILOR: Hasmik Kourinian
PRODUCER: Rachel Oliver
FASHION ASSISTANT: Grace Clarke

elle.com

It's an eye-catching cover from a woman who knows how to work social media. I haven't been interested in buying a copy of UK Elle for a long while, but I might take a look at this one.

Me too! Even more so after reading on the Tom Usher's Instagram that the magazine has undergone a redesign which I'm very keen to see! He's the new creative director of both British Elle and Harper's Bazaar, formerly of Tatler.

I'm able to appreciate how impactful this cover feels, especially for a celebratory month like September. I'm all for how the Balenciaga tape makes a statement, there's a boldness that I like and I very much doubt such a cover will fail to make an impact on the shelves.

HOW SOON IS NOW?
Photography:
Meinke Klein
Styling: Aurelia Donaldson
Hair: Yoshitaka Miyazaki
Make-up: Pamela Cochrane
Models: Ariish Wol, Ayoul, Emma Boyd & Sterre Haket

UK Elle Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members