UK GQ November 2020: The Heroes Issue

Benn98

Reaction score
Armie Hammer by Eric Ray Davidson

Mabel by Christina Ebenezer

I can't help it, but Armie is such a DADDY (stick and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me). Not too sure about Mabel's one, I barely recognize her!

And I thought Michaela had a cover as well?

I can't help it, but Armie is such a DADDY (stick and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me). Not too sure about Mabel's one, I barely recognize her!

And I thought Michaela had a cover as well?
Armie can get it!

9f4SOJq.jpg

gq-magazine.co.uk

Michaela interviewed by Donald Glover should be a great read! The photos of her are all so striking.

Kind of confused by the "heroes" issue bit. For one thing, didn't they already do a heroes issue earlier this year? For another, putting a bunch of celebrity entertainers on your cover and branding them heroes seems ludicrous and tone deaf.

Oh, Armie! That second picture with the hairy chest and the... chile, anyway.

Michaela looks spectacular on every picture! It's certainly the most solid cover here. I'm not really familiar with her work, but I certainly hope that fashion industry embraces her more because that is a face that needs to be everywhere! She looks magnificent.

Michaela's cover is the best by far, her face is sooo stunning as if she's constantly in a wind tunnel.

The first cover is rather depressing. The second is just average but Michaela's is stunning!

I would love to see Michaela’s portrait being given a Vogue Italia layout circa Franca and Meisel’s heyday. Now that would be an instant buy from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->