UK GQ September 2020 : Sir Paul McCartney by Mary McCartney

Besides someone being too text heavy on the cover, this is a very good looking cover although the headlines aren’t anything we care to read about these days...

Soho House getting its own island sounds more like an unfortunate comparison than a glowing recommendation, given the most prominent private island owner in the news in recent times.

I'd probably flick through this if I saw it - I'd definitely be interested in seeing how the print copy of a men's magazine is faring for ad revenue.

Thats a lot of text...

Soho House getting its own island sounds more like an unfortunate comparison than a glowing recommendation, given the most prominent private island owner in the news in recent times.

I'd probably flick through this if I saw it - I'd definitely be interested in seeing how the print copy of a men's magazine is faring for ad revenue.
I can't believe nobody considered that.

Would you mind explaining this? I might be slightly out of the loop.

Please don’t jinx us with that Biden bit on the cover!

Solid photo, but that’s a whoooooole lot of text.

Nice colours but we can't really see him. I know they wanted to put the message across but there's a proper way to.

Would you mind explaining this? I might be slightly out of the loop.

The recently-departed Mr Epstein had a private island, back when he was everybody's best friend, which "developed a reputation for depravity" and where it is alleged that certain activities took place.

Those headlines. Who exactly is the target reader for this?

Wooo, those headlines are just like Antigona copy paste

Good for GQ standards and it’s great to see someone like Paul McCartney.

That is wayy too much text but the cover shot is very good and it’s nice to see a legend like Paul McCartney too

Those headlines. Who exactly is the target reader for this?
Probably the CN marketing department discovered that there is some potential in anthropology and sociology students. So probably they are courting them.

The recently-departed Mr Epstein had a private island, back when he was everybody's best friend, which "developed a reputation for depravity" and where it is alleged that certain activities took place.

Oh wow. Given that they're trying to court to the "intellectual reader" now, it's quite an embarrassing slip!

Although that would be a great name for a band.

"The Spinsters - on stage tonight - with special guest appearance by Sir Paul McCartney"

He looks very womanly, but I like the images. At least it's better than Billie Hellish.
Do agree that the coverlines are an eyesore, with UK GQ is very heavy on content so in a way, it's a clear depiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->