UK Harper’s Bazaar August 2018 : Ashley Graham by Alexi Lubomirski

amby

Reaction score
Source @bazaaruk Instagram

36633855_10155802811633031_4374356339082657792_n.jpg

What exactly is happening here? Who sits on their balcony fence like that? Is this a girl blowing a last kiss to her fans before jumping?

Crikey, what a terrible shot! Can't believe Justine went with this, even for subscribers. The text is just about illegible, but I suppose it doesn't matter much.

Keen to see what the newsstand cover will look like. Ashley must've sold well for them last year is she's getting a repeat cover.

This looks like the story of a crazy Italian opera singer throwing flowers at her fans, and making sure they get a good look at her famous legs. Or one of them, at least.

This looks like the story of a crazy Italian opera singer throwing flowers at her fans, and making sure they get a good look at her famous legs. Or one of them, at least.

Well this could not have been a very spontaneous act by this opera singer, she needed at least 3 or 4 persons to prop her up in that position and a whole lot of support to maintain her there, the roses would have been withered by the time they managed to put her leg in that totally unnatural position and without losing a shoe. :lol:

What an idiotic cover, god!! Spare us the corny, and why her again? Did she sell that well last time?

And is she wearing Chanel? Justine’s Chanel obsession is really too much, every issue, it’s just so obvious!

And is she wearing Chanel? Justine’s Chanel obsession is really too much, every issue, it’s just so obvious!

Marina Rinaldi. I don't think Chanel would bother to make anything custom for Ashley Graham for a Harper's Bazaar UK cover to be honest, we already saw what happened with Vogue UK once.

Justine’s Chanel obsession is really too much, every issue, it’s just so obvious!

Omg, yes! Lol. There's not a season which will pass without her hosting some Chanel event about the enduring cult of the LBD, referencing a book, putting a stan video up on Youtube, or a puff piece about Coco's life (written by herself, obviously!) I do think she's genuinely that infatuated with Chanel though. :lol:

^ Hahah i also think her love for Coco is genuine. In fact just got her Chanel bio, but it’s such a thick book, need to get into it on vacation.

Marina Rinaldi. I don't think Chanel would bother to make anything custom for Ashley Graham for a Harper's Bazaar UK cover to be honest, we already saw what happened with Vogue UK once.
Thanks for the info, and interesting point. If Ashley sold so well the first time for them, then more power to her.

What a bizarre image. Why is she doing that? The balcony I can get with, the flower throwing I could be on board with at a push, but the leg straddling the balcony railing? No.

What a bizarre image..

It's very out of character for Justine! Even Serena's cover, which I enjoyed, was a wild card. Especially considering Harper's hardly ever does swimsuit edits. Maybe she's trying new ideas.....

The leg ruins it but otherwise I would’ve really liked this cover.

I'll reserve my thoughts until I see the newsstand cover. They're usually miles better than the subscriber shot but I agree with the general consensus here

Who would put that shoe with that dress? And then hoik it over the balcony?

Lagerfeld total outfit? Or total genius from the Lady who crafted the book of Karl, the book of Coco and is now compiling 'Best Magazine Covers Ever (Houses with Peacocks, Hedges, Balconies)'

Subscribers' offer? £19 for 6 issues... £3 each...

Priceless!

HQ Newsstand & Subscribers Cover:

HARPERSBAZAAR. CO.UK

Oh wow, the newsstand cover turned out amazing! Like night and day from the other cover. Love not only the lilac, but also the jovial mood which looks genuine. Subscribers got duped, sadly.

Oh wow! That newsstand cover is STUNNING! It looks refreshing and really made me smile. I love how you can see her curves with the dress.

That subs cover is a mess. Christmas came too early. Sucks to be a subscriber this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->