UK Harper’s Bazaar February 2019 : Saoirse Ronan by Erik Madigan Heck

Any subscribers received their copy yet? Mine hasn’t arrived and Hearst just had the nerve to send me a survey via email asking me my thoughts on the issue.

Any subscribers received their copy yet? Mine hasn’t arrived and Hearst just had the nerve to send me a survey via email asking me my thoughts on the issue.

Are you serious? Lol. Sorry, I shouldn't laugh. I do know that somehow the digital version also appeared days before the issue actually hit the stores. It comes with a Travel supplement.

It must be awful seeing all the content when you've not received your issue. Of course you could just buy a newsstand copy, but it seems a bit silly considering you'll get the same one (hopefully) within days.

Last year I had to contact Conde Nast about something because it had been well over a week since a newsstand issue was out and I still hadn't seen my subscription copy - and the customer service person told me to be patient.

Which is fine by me - just don't sell subscriptions on the premise that subscribers are a priority and are going to see the issue before everyone else does.

Saoirse has such a striking face, it works so well with the regal styling. Would prefer to see her on a cover than so many other boring celebrities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->