UK Harper’s Bazaar October 2020 : Marion Cotillard by Serge Leblon

Not a fan of this dress, but it's a winning cover that reminds me of Harper's Bazaar Australia. Very minimalist.
Marion looks great here. All her covers for this edition is perfection. I wonder how they've managed to pull Serge!?!

It already looks to me like magazines will be making up for the awful bunch of September covers we've seen, a trend that's been happening for years now. October seems to be the new September. Well, maybe for everyone but UK GQ.

Now we know how Shailene Woodley will look like in her forties.

The sleeves are not working for me, plus I find it unnecessarily too zoomed out.

Gorgeous. This feels like a breath of fresh air after Rihanna’s September cover - love the grey teamed with the navy Chanel and the monochromatic masthead and fonts. I usually prefer cover images which are closer up, but this works perfectly well.

Oh I thought the dress was quite pretty.

but who cares about Marion right now? Also...how has she gone from face of Dior to face of Chanel No.5! What a traitor hah.

CHANEL FW2020

455cc77765aac7c62d539b4aa4c6327d.jpg

voguerunway.com

The fact that people seriously think this boring portrait of yet another white woman on a cover is more interesting than any of the varied covers we’ve had over the last few months says it’s all lol

What a refreshing cover. I'm not even gonna complain about that ugly dress. I'll take this over all the clownery they've been pushing lately.

Given what we've seen elsewhere - and what UK Bazaar has been putting out itself - I'm pleasantly surprised by the cover, even if the dress is like Chanel's take on "minimalist Elizabethan".

The fact that people seriously think this boring portrait of yet another white woman on a cover is more interesting than any of the varied covers we’ve had over the last few months says it’s all lol

You don't need to use that many words to call people racists, if that's what you mean.

A statement indeed...

Given what we've seen elsewhere - and what UK Bazaar has been putting out itself - I'm pleasantly surprised by the cover, even if the dress is like Chanel's take on "minimalist Elizabethan".

You don't need to use that many words to call people racists, if that's what you mean.
Well if you think the shoe fits

That dress is heinous! lol
Grey and boring and depressing.
The end of this 2020 'annus horribilis' can't come soon enough.

but who cares about Marion right now? Also...how has she gone from face of Dior to face of Chanel No.5! What a traitor hah.

It was reported that MGC dropped her from Dior. Of course she'd go to Chanel next, and that's where she belongs in my opinion.

Reactions: KoV
That dress is horrible but I love her for Chanel. It’s fresh and she has been quite discreet lately.

I guess Chanel is going to release her campaign and commercial for N5 soon. I would love to see her on VP. She deserves her Alt’s « Chanel & Jeans » moment!

I ventured into town earlier today and immediately made a beeline for this in WHSmith. My subscription copy hasn’t even arrived but I just could NOT resist! :heart:

That dress is horrible but I love her for Chanel. It’s fresh and she has been quite discreet lately.

I guess Chanel is going to release her campaign and commercial for N5 soon. I would love to see her on VP. She deserves her Alt’s « Chanel & Jeans » moment!

Marion got it - photographed by Lachlan Bailey for the April 2020 cover. It feels like forever ago now, so can understand how it might’ve slipped your memory.

The subscribers cover:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->