UK Harper's Bazaar 2013 : Natalia Vodianova by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

The outfit is just okay but Natalia looks as gorgeous as ever.

Decent but Natalia is just so freakin gorgeous!!

I like the cover, it's great to see Natalia there, although to me it looks like she could have done with a little more eye make-up.

Yes! The eye make-up needs to be stronger, i know the hair is left in a more natural wave so to offset the lack of it, but it just feels unfinished, other than that i like it as well.

Her face looks off here to me. It looks like she's got puffy eyes from being sick. Besides that I like the simplicity of the cover shot, but the text is a bit much.

Everything works except the eyes, she looks dead or not ready for the shot. That Dior dress is flawless though :smile:

Considering the tagline 'the shapes' and the asymmetry of the Dior design, I thought Natalia would've hit more of a dynamic pose. But I think the cover looks great otherwise

I appreciate the strong lips - but it doesn't mean that eye-makeup has to be completely abandoned. A little mascara would go a long way here.

Covers like this start looking good during times when everything else on offer is bad.

Stunning cover, but Natalia has a forced pose, almost she looks like a robot.

Perfection! Such a great cover, and Natalia looks so regal and elegant. Harper's Bazaar is really excelling with it's covers right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->