UK Harper's Bazaar July 2010 : Vanessa Paradis by Cedric Buchet

Thanks for the preview scans, gossiping. Love Hilary's editorial. I hope the rest is just as good and I like the light in Delfine's editorial. Seems like a great issue to me.

Wow, what an amazing cover. I love Vanessa and she looks absolutely fabulous! And I love Hilary's ed as well:smile:

I'm echoing what everyone else has said, its a beautiful cover, and a surprising choice aswell, she is getting more well known over here, especially with her Chanel campaign
Hilary's editorial looks great, simple, and the clothes speak for themselves, it's great to see her back doing editorial work
Thanks for the scans KissMiss, Vogue28, and Gossiping :flower:

^^ IMO, she meant Depp decided to stay with Vanessa.

Depp is still with Vanessa. And I guess if they're still together it's because Vanessa is no Kate Moss. She's got a healthy and simple lifestyle whereas Moss's is quite chaotic to say the least.

The newstand cover is :

10rmzq9.jpg

source : vanessaparadis.net

Well, too crowded with text, as is the case with newsstand covers. But Vanessa is always Vanessa and that's what really matters to me.

Some quick snaps..

This Way To Paradis
Photographer: Cedric Buchet
Styling: Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou

my snaps

But one thing is really funny... this issue has nothing to do with SuperBody as it was said in the previous issue which I could not get rid off by the way;-)

So much wind on Vanessa's ed but I like it. It's so different than the Rouge coco campaign.
Thank you honeycombchild.

Last edited by a moderator:
can we see the rest of Hilary's ed?? thanls a lot!!!

Do u mean ended up with Moss? or have Depp and Paradis broke up?

I meant that part of the attraction of Vanessa Paradis for Depp might be that her face has echoes of some physical resemblance to Kate Moss, who was an earlier, crazier love of his. He ended up with Paradis, but he started out with Moss.

I really dislike the cover, is it newstand and subscribers?

Hilary's ed does nothing for me.:ermm: Not that I was expecting to.:innocent:

Looks like I'll skip on his issue.

and I at last stand in awe of a UK Bazaar cover :woot:
eye-catching shot, and for once, an impeccable and refreshing choice.. :heart:
i can't wait to read the article accompanying Vanessa's edit. Hilary's one looks good, the shot where she's wearing that McQueen Dress is outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->