UK Harper's Bazaar July 2010 : Vanessa Paradis by Cedric Buchet

Nope.

Elle has it's claim as The World's Biggest Selling Fashion Magazine simply because it has the most editions, and world wide, that is indeed true, but in the UK Vogue outsells Elle.

Nope.

Elle has it's claim as The World's Biggest Selling Fashion Magazine simply because it has the most editions, and world wide, that is indeed true, but in the UK Vogue outsells Elle.

WoW Thanks for the info!

^ lord knows why.

anyway i think this issue was good this month despite being really thin i thought the products featured were great.

Here's the newstand cover in HQ:

scanned in by me

If no else has, I'll try scanning the eds tonight.

"This Way to Paradis"
Model: Vanessa Paradis
Photographer: Cedric Buchet
Styling: Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou

scanned in by me

^^ Thanks

"Goddess Complex"
Model: Hilary Rhoda
Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Styling: Vanessa Coyle

scanned in by me

Thank you for the scans! :flower: Vanessa is so gorgeous in her ed. :wub:

Vanessa and Hilary both look gorgeous in their respective editorials! Vanessa's really look subtle and simple while Hilary's looks relaxed!

As for the Newsstand's cover, it looks good too but Less text looks hell of a lot better.

Thanks for the SCANS

Vanessa's edit is stunning. she's got such a womanly yet refreshing presence :heart: the first and last shots are mesmerizing.
thanks for the impeccable scans! :flower:

Wait I'm confused from the previous posts. So which is really the best-selling fashion magazine in the UK?

Cosmopolitan is the biggest selling, however personally I'd only call Elle/Vogue/Harper's the real fashion magazines. Out of those three Vogue sells the most. Harper's sells the least.

Thanks for your scans, gossiping. Hope we get the rest of Delfine's story some time.. what a pleasure to see her working again, even if I wish her comeback was more aimed at better publications, like AnOther magazine maybe, but I guess we'll see what else is to come in the next months. :heart:
Is she 'officially' making a comeback or just shooting something whenever she wants to?

The most recent ABCs put the UK circulation figures as:
  • Glamour - 515,281 (-5.9%)
  • Cosmopolitan - 430,353 (-4.5%)
  • Marie Claire - 283,025 (-9.9%)
  • Vogue - 210,526 (-4.5%)
  • Elle (U.K.) - 195,455 (0.2%)
  • Instyle UK - 184,141 (1.7%)
  • Harpers Bazaar - 110,638 (1.1%)
  • Vanity Fair - 102,421 (1.2%)
  • Tatler - 86,345 (0.3%)
I've left out Easy Living and the rest of those lifestyle magazines we never really mention here. From the ABCs I've seen over the years, Glamour has been a strong performer ever since its launch, it pretty much went straight to the top of the list, and given the climate, it's done a decent job of staying there, especially considering that other magazines launched at the same time have since gone into terminal decline.

The TV magazines tend to sell over a million, and Take a Break is a huge performer as well.

Ha, that's definitely wrong with regards to Marie Claire. It's not broken 100,000 in quite some time. But yes, Cosmo and Glamour are the biggest sellers by quite a big head start..

The figures were for the last six months of 2009, so we should get the next set of ABCs shortly, although I think it'll be the sales over the next six months that'll be interesting, because that's when there'll be some opportunity to make positive gains.

I wonder what's happened to Tatler's circulation since the new editor took over - if anything at all.

I just find it awful that InStyle outsells Harper's personally. The average Harper's reader is also 49. Which I find even more shocking personally..

Love it, really beautiful.

HB UK keeps putting out outstanding work every month, I don't know how they do it because when other magazines do this concepts the results aren't near the same, such talented people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->