UK Harper's Bazaar March 2010 : Cindy Crawford by Cedric Buchet

That orange font distracts me way too much :sick:

I misread the title and thought for one shining moment that this was US Bazaar...

Then I came back to the world of reality.

:lol:

I love this. Just love this. The pose, the background, the colors... UK Bazaar is really impressive, one of the best magazines around :woot:

Oh My this is terrible!! Looks so cheap, and what an unflattering photo of her, more like an outtake than a shot worthy of the cover, just a huge dissappointment.

I like it, but I wonder how it will look in real life.

I like it! glad to see cindy, she is still very beautiful :heart: She tweeted photos from this shoot :P

Photos from the shoot

6e3c7b07f5a3.jpg
ddf792937e7c.jpg

Twitter/CindyCrawford

Her facial expression is a little unsettling, but on the whole I like the feel of it and because of the positioning of the fonts it actually looks 3D.

I'm not liking the background it's a bit drab, also the dress on the cover doesn't do her any favors which is a shame since she still has a killer body.

If she closed her mouth it would be nice.:doh: Also the orange text and the red lippy clash.:innocent:

Thrilled to see Cindy Crawford, especially on a March issue. I like the cover shot, she looks fantastic.
Like the idea of an outdoor cover shot as well, nice change for UK Bazaar.

WOW I kind of like it... I am not sure about the dress choice... but yay I am happy!

Oh My this is terrible!! Looks so cheap, and what an unflattering photo of her, more like an outtake than a shot worthy of the cover, just a huge dissappointment.

You took the words right outta my mouth ^_^ This is so tacky, and this horrible pose with the open mouth... Erk

she looks stunning in that preen dress. this is going to be a good editorial!

I love the concept of this cover - a supermodel on a March issue, a successful woman with an amazing body, and god knows my early teenage years were filled with scrapbooks of her work, so I am slightly disappointed with the shot we've got.

Given that they were working with someone who's had decades of practice holding poses that say sexy and strong - and we end up with this, I can only hope that the newsstand cover is something better. The 'making of' shots looked promising, I hope the best that resulted from the shoot is still to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->