UK Harpers Bazaar May 2010 : Jennifer Aniston by Alexi Lubomirski

Uh-oh. There's going to be some serious hate coming this thread's way.

I'm not keen on what they've done to the masthead?

Harper's has made odd cover choices twice in a row now. I've not really got much against Aniston, (other than that I wish they'd do something different to her in shoots. Different hair, different make-up, edgier.) but I don't see her as being the type of girl for UK Bazaar.

well, I'll take the brunt of the hate....I like the cover

Uh-oh. There's going to be some serious hate coming this thread's way.

I'm not keen on what they've done to the masthead?

Harper's has made odd cover choices twice in a row now. I've not really got much against Aniston, (other than that I wish they'd do something different to her in shoots. Different hair, different make-up, edgier.) but I don't see her as being the type of girl for UK Bazaar.

Nice prediction. It's... hideous.

love the font, love the background, love the pose, love the styling just not the face. why does she always have the 'i'm nice and still hurt' look. i always feel sorry for her when i see her covers even the w cover with king leonidas, i still felt sorry for her. she doesn't seem to give anything else tbh, i'm never surprised, shocked or in awe with her covers. overall this is nice but she's a letdown when in comes to delivering a killer shot. everybody more or less seem to have that one shot that you just wouldn't expect them to pull off but not ms aniston. get mad, bad, sexy or crazy jennifer please, maybe HB uk have captured something special:unsure: but i won't be holding my breathe

jesus, april is not even here yet.

anyways, typical.

i don't get all the fuss about jennifer aniston, why she appears to be on the cover of each fashion magazine out there. but i still like the airy vibe, and the summery colors, so it's okay for me.

I love it. I love Jen and it`s so nice to see her in a cover again. Don`t like the green though

don't like her (another boring interview here comes) but the cover is ok.

atrocious! it can't get worse... first Megan Fox (at least she is kind of fresh face and the cover was fine) but not over and over recycled Aniston... she can't even deliver anything diverse and different... same face! same expression! same smile!... same same same... get me out of here... i am booooored!!!! I don't want to see celebrities on fashion magazines.... especially Aniston who's been on the cover of every single British fashion magazine and managed to look the same on all of them during past 12 months!!! I am just outraged... I don;t even care about her but ... I am just sick of selling my Bazaar's on ebay! only kept two issue so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
and they call it SEXY issue?! there're so many extremely sexy models... why not give a cover to even LARA! I am terribly bored of her at the moment but at least she is sexy... or Gisele? I don't even want to mention my favourite models...

Aniston clearly sells magazines. That's why she gets so many covers. Simple as.

She hasn't been on every single British Fashion magazine, she's never actually ever had a UK Vogue cover I think I'm right in saying? Which I think it's actually a bit surprising considering how many other covers she lands!

Yes, you are right and thanks God for that! Aniston and Vogue would be too much... she did every single of them except Vogue... I think fashion editors just cant be bothered anymore... they pick a star who has a film out and here we go... they should call it Hollywood Bazaar or HollyVogue... it is all about selling and less and less about fashion...

I agree fashion should sell otherwise it won't exist but... look at Italian magazines.. they sell... and they sell fashion but not Hollywood stars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->