UK Harper's Bazaar November 2010 : Renee Zellweger by Aexi Lubomirski

Wow! Amazing review of what sounds like really great content. Thanks tigerrouge!

I'm biased, because it's got plenty of the glamour that I've been looking for in an autumn-winter issue. There's nothing too inventive in the issue for those who crave excitement, it's more like something Dita Von Teese would read in the bath.

I absolutely love the YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick ad on the back of the beauty supplement, it's a super-glossy full-page version of this shot, with a closer focus on the face (viewonfashion.com:(

fotoG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, for once, both covers are great. Although having seen the newstand cover today it doesn't look much like Renee.......still very striking though.

i don't really read this magazine don't feel like it's targeted at my age group but the editorials are amazing

The Bryan Ferry feature has one page of vintage shots (including Jerry Hall and Amanda Lear), and one page with more modern ones (including the Kate Moss album cover) - and an interview which makes great mention of him being a performing introvert who’s sad about the past but optimistic about the future.

:lol: Ok this is all I need to know. I'm definitely going to wait a month for it.

I just dont like her. She is boring.

They're better than Vogue UK or Elle UK most of the time, imo.

Harper's almost always have good covers. The amazing ones far outweigh the bad ones.

I agree. Harper's Bazaar has certainly stepped it up with their art direction. When you look through issues from 2007, they've come a long way.
Seeing the newsstand cover today was so tempting. Even the banner that goes around the issue looks classy and different.

HB UK 99.9% of the times produce great covers, i like the newsstand cover but if renee is not promoting anything why not just use a model and i would prefer the new faces not the same old models :smile:

I'm surprised at how much I love the cover! I'm not really a fan of Renee's but the cover looks like something from the early 90s, which I love.

^Agree! Not a big fan either, but I love the styling for both of her covers!

Finally seen issue. Not my favourite cover but I love the inside stories. Bryan Ferry, John Galliano & Dinos Chapman home really interesting too.

Enjoyed this issue quite a lot, the two eds are stunning, and the articles are always good.

i love the newstand edition; the dark lips & feathers are incredibly chic. even with renee.

I hate the covers!! gross!!! I'm so sorry but Renee not like renee!!!, photography old fashion and its tooOOooooOOooo Boring! :(

i hate celebrities in fashion magazines, but this version Harper's BAZAAR is killing the american one. showing it that fashion doesn't need huge budgets to make a high end product.

Ver beautiful picture, and i just wanna see the inside.

Thanks to share it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->