Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Subscribers Cover:

qIsMsETc_o.jpg

HQ:

SCANS BY VOGUE28

Ooooh that looks lovely!

Looks like a campaign image to me, and I'm not sure the styling falls in line with autumn/winter at all. But it's a beautiful shot.
Who's responsible for the recent surge of Maartje Verhoef everywhere? Thought she retired from the industry......

Now this i can get behind, truly stunning image, shame it's only for the subs. What is she wearing?

Looks like a campaign image to me, and I'm not sure the styling falls in line with autumn/winter at all. But it's a beautiful shot.
Who's responsible for the recent surge of Maartje Verhoef everywhere? Thought she retired from the industry......
I don't mind. :smile: I think she and Hana Jirickova are so underrated when it comes to magazine covers. Hard-working established models, yet so few covers (that do them justice).

I love this!

Haper's Bazaar always has irrelevant models on their covers.

But the picture is quite lovely. Nothing new though.

Oh, this looks lovely. I would also like to know what she's wearing, it's beautiful!

I like it when a cover is also an education, a starting point for learning about something else - one man's obsession with the colour blue.

Although being a lover of all things red, I'll be happy to pass, in favour of another of the covers they're bound to have produced for this issue.

What a gorgeous image! It does give off a more wistful summer vibe than fall, though. Like the kind of farewell to an enriching vacation or a euphoric fling.

Newsstand Cover:

Disappointed in the newsstand one... Wishing it was more direct.

It will sell a few hundred copies.

Rubbish, Harper's sales has seen an increase quarter after quarter, and with covers featuring not so famous models. This cover is indefensible because it just doesn't work I'm afraid, but for an audience who knows the value of the magazine and the meaning of the phrase 'loyalty', it won't be a deterrent.

Art supplement covers are here! :clap:
I think I'd like the Kruger and Crosby covers, which would mean I need to hunt down a Hearst box set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->