UK Harper's Bazaar October 2010 : Karen Elson by Alexi Lubomirski

tarsha

Reaction score
2439a4589ffa.jpg

twitter/MagazineShelf

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, its Karen, didnt think it would have been her, but the cover looks truly stunning from what i can see. Elson always brings it with her stunning self. :wub: Have to hand it to UK HB, always make me happy with their cover's, and content, unlike ridiculous offerings from UK Elle, and sometimes Vogue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. It's nice it's Karen, but I'm really not a fan of the shot. Those are some very heavy eyes there...

What a really gorgeous cover! Karen looks her usual gorgeous dramatic self. Kudos for UK's Bazaar for having such great covers and editorials.

Hmm I'm not impressed. I guess its Karen's face, she looks awkward and her eyes look heavy.
Plus I see Florence Welch and not Karen here. No doubt the subscribers will be the same shot. Please no black and white.

Well, I have to admit the eyes are a bit weird but the cover is really good, imho.

The eyes are what i like the most from that preview, funny, but then i have always been a fan of heavy eyes like that.

Karen! :woot: The cover looks stunning in a different way that Karen is the only one who can pull it off. :heart: She never fails to impress me. I literally gasped when I read the thread title. Such an unexpected choice.

I think this is one of those covers that I honestly have to see in real life with the proper lighting to form an opinion on. :lol: Although she does look a bit ghoulish.

Yeah her eyes look a bit weird but who cares it's Karen Elsen :woot:
Rosemund looks great as well. Looking forward to more info.

When I read the title, I imagined something akin to that Lily Cole cover... and while the colour scheme is nicely autumnal, I'm not so sure about the beauty styling, it's more grim than glamorous. I find it's not so much the eyes, but that her face looks so long.

am so happy to see another great model gracing HB... i love colours... not sure about her facial expression but hope the subscribers get a better one... anyway am happy...

Oh god what did they do to her? I ADORE Karen Elson but her face looks so wrong somehow. Such a pity, I usually quite like UK HP covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"