UK Harper's Bazaar October 2019 : Kristen Stewart by Alexi Lubomirski

The reflection is stunning, but this is NOT fashion. Where's the fashion??

This looks like an advert for Chanel but the image is undeniably beautiful...

It does look more like an advert for Chanel sunglasses (I bet Chanel provided some $$ to this cover), but it is certainly a lovely cover. Vogue Paris- are you watching?

The very first time I see this girl emoting and truly giving a great photo (however note to oneself: we can´t see her eyes so yeah the glasses help). It does look like an ad and not like a cover but it´s a superb image and yesss Chanel. You can also appreciate the Eiffel Tower, it´s a very french cover for a British magazine hehe.

I imagine this entire magazine is a Chanel-funded endeavour, the only thing that changes each month is which part of the magazine is operating as the overt advertorial - if it's not the beauty section, it's the travel segment, the catwalk feature, the fashion history piece, the book review - or this month, the cover story.

So it seems Kirsten Stewart backed by Chanel is their new annual thing (a la Rosie HW)? Following Cara's Elle, another totally irrelevant cover subject this month.

Disappointing. Not a bad image, but looks more fitted for Vanity Fair.

Styled by Miranda Almond
Hair by Adir Abergel
Make-up by Jillian Dempsey
Manicure by Christina Conrad

harpersbazaar.com/uk

Beauty is Brave of Heart

so is that haircut

Beautiful, the first cover posted is great. I agree she must change her haircut and color

Both the newsstand and subscriber covers are terrible. The hideous hair colour and that lifeless expression? Not for me. Content better be good because I'll easily skip seeing this on my coffee table. Because Harper's are slowly beginning to annoy me with their vapid written content. Maybe I need to start buying Town & Country again, because Justine's energy is certainly not going into this magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->