UK Harper's Bazaar September 2011 : Beyonce by Alexi Lubomirski

i would like to see her less and less of beyonce on the cover of magazines/inside them period. :innocent: the other eds look good

I like both covers, it makes me mad that we can't get this kind of quality here in the states
the editorial previews look really great as well

Beautiful editorial!!!!

I usually don't buy HB but I might get this issue, Beyonce looks amazing and it's been awhile since she's graced the cover of a uk fashion mag.

HQ Subscribers' Cover:

scan by vogue28

I am so glad the subscriber's cover is actually nice for this issue. I was worried after the atrocious Emma Watson one.

great covers" Beyoncé looks stunning, I think these are her best covers ever

Rianne looks phenomenal in that spread, and I like the cover. Thanks for the scans and review honeycombchild :flower:

The newstand cover is lovely.
Beyonce really looks great after some lacklustre efforts by other mags with her, HB UK show how it's done. Well impressed.

She is wearing Gucci on the newsstand and Armani on the subscriber's cover.

I really like the sub cover. Beyonce is growing on me again.

Can't wait to see more contents.

I love country house editorials and could never tire of them, but that one does nothing for me, because she's not really doing anything that makes good use of those surroundings. If you're going to be pictured messing around with plasma screens and other techno-toys, go for a breathtakingly modern house as your backdrop, something that complements the activity.

I'm not expecting her to dress up as a historical figure, but what she's doing in half those shots makes her seem like she's playing the part of someone who's hired the place from a brochure for a fortnight, rather than a woman who owns and inhabits a house as wonderful as she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->