UK Marie Claire December 2010 : Rihanna by Satoshi Saikusa

tentalicious

Reaction score
64983143.jpg

[marieclaire.co.uk]

So ugly the cover OMG very cheap

Wait, December already? And is this the newsstand cover because it looks a bit 'empty'.

Great to see Rihanna, I love her.

it says its a sub cover. not great, not bad. i dont expect much from ukmc but they usually have a few decent eds inside.

I feel like I can see the nude colored underwear underneath that dress? :unsure: I love her hair color, but the hair looks way too fake and I don't like that it looks like a beehive gone wrong. But I like the dress and all the colors. The pose is nice, too. She looks confident and sexy.
But I fear the newstand cover is going to suck.

terrible cover....and too plain even for sub cover

Ha! I like the newsstand cover also! She looks lovely!

^agree the newsstand cover is way better!
but she still looks like "It the Clown" with those hair :doh:

Ugh, that hair is just so wrong! :judge: Other than that I really, really like it - I like the energy and vibe of the subscriber's cover - she looks so carefree, now whether that's true or not I don't know, but that's how it looked and it made me smile.

I like the ed, nothing groundbreaking from a fashion or modeling standpoint, but IMO she has recaptured her IT factor.

ETA:
I want to tag on, "Now fix that hair!" but in fairness to her this is different and better than the skunk look she was sporting... so baby steps, I suppose. I don't want her to look like a morning news anchor, but deep, down inside, I know that there is a look out there that is funky and interesting and does not look like she has plans to meet up with The Hamburglar later in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I smile for real now"
She ISN'T smiling!

They have obviously styled her hair like that for the newstand cover to look like the stereotypical Rhianna that people know.

It feels weird that a Christmas issue is out in October.

Judging by the insides, it looks like they tried cover shots full length with the same short styled hair

She really looks gorgeous on the newstand cover, I hated the red-hair at first but now I think she looks smashing with it.
The suscriber's cover is great too even though I don't like the dress.

Ugh the sub cover dress looks so skanky, what an awful contrast to her sweet, carefree, eye-catching smile. News stand cover rules.

OMG the subscriber cover is very very bad! Oh my gosh how can they let that go out to press???? Nowadays people with 2 lessons of photoshop and no photography learning background whatsoever can produce anythings these days ! It's not even looking like a test shot or a behind the scenes shot = it's just wrong !!!! And I looooooove Rihanna's style AND music but this pic is awful! The actual cover on its own is... O.K but it's a shame they did so poorly with a star of her caliber!

I love it:heart:, both covers are fun, even the red hair doesnt bother me, and i like the way shes styled in the edit, soft and pretty, nice change for her:flower:

Got the issue today. It looks festive at least.

The beauty editorial is Leighton Meester (she should have got the cover..) and there's an article and shoot on Peter Dundas and Pucci. Lou Doillon's the model in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->