UK Tatler August 2009 : Eva Herzigova

Another great cover, thanks!

Quite a nice cover actually. Eva looks good as usual and I'm pleased to see her here.

She looks very nice.

I'm quite pleased with this cover. One summer month cover which actually looks like a summer cover, for a change. And Eva is Eva, period.

She's everywhere & I'm so happy for that fact ... amazing woman & looking very beautiful & sweet, such a summery cover, love it so much :heart:

That's perfect for august ! i love it, very simple.
After the italian ELLE, it's another photo taken during Cannes film festival.

This is really nice. Second Tatler I might buy this year, never got one before. Someone's doing something right over there :heart:

UK Tatler loves Eva and that is a nice shot. The same old themes for coverlines but in a different type, so here's hoping there's some evolution for Tatler and its cover style.

beautiful cover... reminds me a little bit US Vogue... but who cares... what a beautiful woman!

What I'm wondering... seeing as Tatler's readership are possibly more recession-proof than some sectors, will the magazine have scored any special advertising - or at least a few pages more than other magazines will?

It used to be that you would see slightly different ads in Tatler than elsewhere; I'd buy the September issue for that reason. But I wonder if they're affected as badly as everyone else.

This is one gorgeous looking cover:heart: and Eva basking in the sun on a luxury yacht in the med. She's looking very good on it too.:D
Tatler are really upping their game with their covers of late and long may it continue.^_^

I saw it today - and my hopes of decent advertising are dashed, because this is the thinnest August magazine I've seen so far. In the UK, it comes with a mini-bottle of nail varnish in a decent array of shades, so that's something, but still not enough.

^TBH, I'm not really that surprised. I don't really think the readership of Tatler is that different from UK Vogue/Bazaar really. Also, I guess that there is still alot of caution, with fashion houses being unwilling to spend money unless they know its going to be worthwhile.

Good cover though - Eva looks lovely

have never seen anything special about this woman, supermodel she is not

I saw it today - and my hopes of decent advertising are dashed, because this is the thinnest August magazine I've seen so far. In the UK, it comes with a mini-bottle of nail varnish in a decent array of shades, so that's something, but still not enough.

Thanks for the info. Disappointing info about the ads inside.
Defiantly passing on this then..

Gorgeous, she looks so much better when her mouth is shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->