UK Tatler July 2009 : Georgina Chapman

tarsha

Reaction score

MARRIED TO THE MOGUL
Georgina Chapman on dressing Hollywood and being Mrs Harvey Weinstein
FRESH AND WILD
Why are the English so drawn to the country? It's not just the lambs, bluebells and bonfires
Elizabeth Hurley thinks she has found the answer
8 page exclusive feature plus stunning photographs plus cover

Features

I'll Do It My Way
Interior designer David Collins shows a few of his favourite things
2 pages

Trend Alert
Nudes and Corals
Retro Summer - bright yellows
The big blue - aquamarines

Who Chuckka'd who?
This July, Cartier International Polo celebrates 25 years of horsing around at Smith's Lawn.
Our favourite sport has always been off-pitch - spotting the rockiest relationships and the rowdiest royals. Tatler keeps score
2 pages with photograps

WHAT A PAIR
When racing demon Charles Brooks met Sun editor, Rebekah Wade, he thought she was a fox and the chase of his life began. Vassi Chamberlain gets the scoop on the hot couple who have shaken up Chipping Norton's social scene
4 pages with photographs

TATLER ABOUT TOWN

It List

ARTSCENE
Totally Wizard
Everyone's under the spell of new Harry Potter starlet, Jessie Cave
2 pages with photograph

BEAUTY
Spotlight - The Bikini Body
Green Shoots - eco beauty
5 pages with photographs

DARIA WERBOWY
The Canadian supermodel lets Emma Smith in on her beauty secrets
1 page with photographs

Lights, Camera, fashion
Her showstopping designs for the red carpet have made British beauty Georgina Chapman a fashion star. She talks to David Jenkins about her heroine Joan Collins, how she won over Hollywood with Merchesa and her frantic life with husband Harvey Weinstein
6 pages with photographs

PARIS MATCH
How did flamboyant society photographer François-Marie Banier charm L'Oréal heiress Lilian Bettencourt into parting with a billion euro fortune made up of Picassos, property and cash? Somewhere between her loneliness and his charisma a relationship flourished that has intrigued London and Paris - and outraged her only child. Keith Dovkants reports on a very curious affair
Fascinating 6 page feature with photographs

GIRL ON FILM
Her name is Amber - the bewitching daughter of supermodel Yasmin and rock star Simon Le Bon strikes a pose in this summer's naughty but nautical swimwear
8 pages of stunning fashion photography

EDIE
A fanfare for Edie Campbell, the London model of the moment rocks the seventies look
8 pages of photography

also
Tatler travel
Bystander

ebay

Give me anything but the June cover. This isn't much better though.

Thank you for posting :flower:. I'm curious about the 5 pages with daria.

I'm actually interested in reading what she has to say about the Hollywood fashion scene. Hopefully we'll get a scan of Daria's feature soon. Here is a better quality cover

2laemwz.jpg

ebay user misseypootle

Now that's a nice Tatler cover, a connected person who's immensely photogenic and who also has a proper career.

^^Yes a proper career, yet she is still being referred to on the cover as MRS Harvey Weinstein ("married to the mogul" was not enough) in big letters. :rolleyes:

Tatler is such a waste of paper, i loathe that mag!

I have nothing against her and I think she's very pretty, but I'm tired of seeing her... She's been in a lot of mags this year.

Wow I knew Georgina would look amazing but this is exceptionally pretty:flower:, this dress is divine one of my favortie Marchesa pieces ever:heart:, cant wait to see her edit!

Lovely cover and Georgina totally deserves it ......and more IMO.:D
A stunning and classy lady and extremely easy on the eye.:crush:

And Tatler's giving away a pair of sunglasses with this issue, in three different colours (it seems to do that every year).

Daria is on the cover of supplement : Spa Guide 2009

Just a heads up that Daria is in the newest Tatler UK - the July issue with Georgina Chapman on the cover. Inside she talks about her beauty secrets (no doubt a Lancome plug and the lemon tip!).

"DARIA WERBOWY - The Canadian supermodel lets Emma Smith in on her beauty secrets 1 page with photographs."

If anyone has the issue a preview would be appreciated.
Also, Daria is on the cover of a Tatler spa guide supplement for the June 2009 issue (at left, not the actual July 2009 cover). The shot is a reprint from a 2008 Vogue Paris editorial.

dariawerbowy.onsugar.com
ebay

I think Georgina is stunningly gorgeous but I don't like her face on the cover - it's photoshopped in a bizarre way, it makes her look quite frozen and like there's a mean look in her eyes.

oh and can someone explain to me if Tatler is all about documenting socialites/well connected/rich people?

because just from reading the review it seems to be all about the society it-girls, or the moneyed jet set.

I have no idea who this woman is but I find her face and the choice of cover photo to be excellent.

She is part of the team who degisn under the name of Marchessa and she is absolutely stunning:heart: To be fair I believe she could easily model her own designs.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minidee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->