UK Tatler May June 2012 by Paul Smith

tentalicious

Reaction score
57557338332488504357517.jpg

[facebook/tatler]

Officially the worst glossy magazine in the world. And please don't make threads for this, it's kinda offensive to other magazines.

I'm praying that this is just a Collectors cover and they'll release a cover with..i dont know..perhaps an actual person on the cover. I love Tatler for its content but this is just....i dont know..

Let's be real, the corgi is a better (and more relevant) model than half most who are on Tatler.

Let's be real, the corgi is a better (and more relevant) model than half most who are on Tatler.

Haha...I was going to say the same thing! I guess... Queen Elizabeth wasn't available for a sitting. :lol: And besides everyone know's that the Queen loves corgi's, so at least they are paying honor to her that way. It's better then having some semi-royal on the cover for the Queen's jubilee.

Are they saying the Queen's a dog? They could have done something much more impressive for the Jubilee. There's 50 years of images they could have used.

something very British about the cover though I see the offensive angle

is that a super imposed crown? way to step up your A game TATLER :lol: Who ever had the final say on this cover has some balls and a twisted sense of humour! fashion and graphic design sense, that's a whole 'nother magazine apparently...

queens of the scene
photographer: jam
stylist: anna bromilow
people: milly simmonds, holly fogg, celine buckens, phoebe-lettice thompson, coco fennell, katie readman, bella yentob, scarlett curtis, dionne bromfield and agathe chapman
hair: louis byrne
make-up: naoko scintu

storemags

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->