UK Tatler September 2010 : January Jones

There are much, much better shots in her editorial. No idea why that made the cover. The dress looks awful. Especially in the setting they've put it in!

I keep being tempted to get this, although because it comes bagged with a catwalk supplement, I can't get to see if the contents are decent - would you say it's worth a look? What would really swing it for me is the Jerry Hall feature having vintage shots of her.

Whoa... the cover scared me at first! I thought at first that she had huge boobs because the dress is so unflattering!

I keep being tempted to get this, although because it comes bagged with a catwalk supplement, I can't get to see if the contents are decent - would you say it's worth a look? What would really swing it for me is the Jerry Hall feature having vintage shots of her.

It's a brief feature really. There's one full page shot of her, which I believe is a new image, and then there's about three smaller images scattered throughout the interview... no glossy vintage shots really.

The catwalk supplement is odd too. Oversized, A3 in size, and just a series of wardrobes filled with different product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->