UK version of Sex and the City

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by Lovin_It, Jun 20, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lovin_It

Lovin_It New Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/personalaffairs/

Not sure if availabkle in US but expect style, fun, racy and good storylines! I just love Nicole!!

"Off-beat, fast-paced, funny, sexy and candid depiction of office life, following the fortunes of four personal assistants in the City of London."

2. Fixyfantastica

Fixyfantastica New Member

^Absolute crap. Avoid this at all costs - it is a sexist, cheap and tacky show with an absolutely ridiculous plot line. It is a total discredit to the PAs in London who work their asses off all day and yet still get tainted by this diatribe which is just perpetuating the myths and stereotype that men have perpetuated in the city.

3. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

for some reason i dont think its gonna work, British humour is totally dofferent from US humour...Sex and the city is very LA humour

4. Meg

Meg inspired contemplation

My friend mentioned this show to me but I haven't gotten round to watching it on iplayer yet. She's normally very aware of misogynist storyline lines so I'm surprised you say that. Either way, the plot doesn't interest me. Notice how it's 4 PA's in the City as opposed to 4 female investment bankers?

5. MON

MON Well-Known Member

OMG! I love SEX AND THE CITY, hope they follow the same plot and characters. Is this a movie or a series!?