UK Vogue April 2010 : Kate Moss by Willy Vanderperre

Wow, this looks great! I like all the editorials especially Guinevere's and Kate's. Thanks Chanelcouture09 for the snaps! :flower:

More Dash Than Cash
Model: Hannah Holman
styled by Kate Phelan and Emma Elwick
Photographer: Matt Irwin

snaps by me

I love Kate's ed. She's always fantastic and divine. Go Kate!!!

Mine arrived today... very dissapointing cover and the editorial...kind of pointless...

The editors letter is a tribute to Alexander McQueen, I thought this was worth mentioning. I actually like Kate's editorial, as she seems to be modelling in it rather than just 'being' Kate. Although, the strongest editorial is Guinevere's, I always adore her work for UK Vogue, they just seem to bring out the best in her.

the eds seem good! i love kate by vanderperre (i hope someday he'll shoot her styled by panos, that would be amazing), lara by mclellan is always great to see, private dancer looks interesting and the styling in demarchelier's studio shoot seems nice...
oh and the cover does look even better in HQ, as i expected.:heart:

*edit*
as she seems to be modelling in it rather than just 'being' Kate.
my thoughts exactly

Last edited by a moderator:
kate looks really good on the cover, much better than the last one in september, Guinevere's editorial is the gem of this issue, i always love these eds, she's a remarkable model.:heart:
Even though Lara's ed is very simple, she has strong poses, and to those who were complaining about Lara being naked everywhere, yet.. she manages to look sexy and bad.

The cover is beautiful, and surprising, but very cool it was shot by Vanderperre.

There's something very odd going on with one of Kate's eyes on the cover. I know it's in shadow and all, but the one under her hair looks seriously dark in comparison to the other. Just looks somewhat odd when you see it on the cover.

There's something very odd going on with one of Kate's eyes on the cover. I know it's in shadow and all, but the one under her hair looks seriously dark in comparison to the other. Just looks somewhat odd when you see it on the cover.

Hah. I just looked at the cover, and Kate has heavy eyeliner on her right eye, but not her left - making one look smaller than the other.

Some people may have trouble viewing a 7.2 MB file. I sized it down for those that just want to have a quick view.

source | scanned by Chanelcouture09

Thank you for the scan & snaps Chanelcouture09!

Hah. I just looked at the cover, and Kate has heavy eyeliner on her right eye, but not her left - making one look smaller than the other.

:lol:
That's true, I didn't realize until I read this. That's bad.
The hair looks good though.
So far I like Lara & Freja (I love boring studio shoots :heart:)
Thanks Chanelcouture!

hannah holman! :buzz:

funny how i dislike all the other models in this issue yet it looks very strong.

ugh, the make up (or is it the airbrushing?) is indeed wrong on the cover... however, i must say the cover isn't bad.
guinevere's editorial looks really good!

I was waiting for the HQ of this cover.
Kate
looks Amazing!
Thanks for the scans Chanelcouture09

Great for Vanderperre for shooting the cover & the content is very good, Lara looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->