UK Vogue December 2009 : Lara Stone by Mario Testino

i think it's a really beautiful cover! like i havent seen in long time.
i like the font at the bottom =)

Usually the December covers of Vogue UK are fatanstic! So is this year's!:heart:
I can't wait to see Lara's ed and I think I'm buying it.

deff reminds me of last december's cover.
with the whimsical font and big huge dress.
i like it though!

WOW... Lara on UK Vogue, never thought I'd see the day.
From what I can see she looks beauitful and I love the dress, i always think there December covers are just gorgeous!!!

:lol: What's with the 3 stars already? We haven't seen much of anything yet - not even a clear cover for starters.

that said, I love Lara, so I hope both the content and cover impresses :woot:

I agree with the comments that this is very reminiscent of Kate Moss' cover from December last year. In fact I've just had a look at it and they are incredibly similar. Having said that,I'm excited for this! Great to see a feminine Lara,and not Lara the sex-goddess

Kate Moss' cover form last is yellow and has a warm colour tone and she lying on her side with on earm stretched out. Lara's cover has a cooler colour tone, she has both hands on her hips and is not lying donw, so basically there are no real similarities.

They have a very similar feel. I imagine that's why it's being said they're alike.

I can't wait see her ed, and very curious about rest editorials

I don't get the feel that it's like last years, because there have been many December issues over the past years that have been a shameless and slightly tacky celebration of joyous fashion and celebrity - Kylie in a plastic champagne glass, Liz Hurley and Elton John at the piano. Then other December issues have taken the route of celebrating an aniversary or a particular theme.

Some years they did nothing special for December, and they're the ones that make me appreciate it when they do a festive fairytale one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->