UK Vogue December 2009 : Lara Stone by Mario Testino

Hope Lara has an ed inside!

Accoridng to the cover she is 'The Girl of the Year'. So my guess it's a given she has a feature inside.

it does remind me of last years and for some reason the year before with sienna and they all have abit of a christmasy feel to me

for some reason im not getting my hopes up on this cover (or issue for that matter) for the simple fact that none of us have got it and for all we know its a fake (ebay is known for selling fake things) but if it is a real issue i think it will be great , well lara is supposedly on the cover after all :smile:

YAY! So happy for Lara! I wouldn't be surprised if she is girl of the year, she deserves it. Can't wait to buy my copy.

Ye, agree about her being a girl of the year. She had many work this year, two VP, VN, W, Numero Covers, many editorials, campaigns, shows.

Last time I love her more and more. But Raquel also had a good year, she had so many amazing eds and her VP cover is only matter of time I hope.

lol at people gushing about the genius of this cover. From that microscopic thing that I see, I can't tell how it's different from any other bridal magazine.

I'm getting so impatient about seeing this cover in anything better than a thumbnail. :wacko:

lol at people gushing about the genius of this cover. From that microscopic thing that I see, I can't tell how it's different from any other bridal magazine.

the fact that Lara made the cover of UK Vogue already makes this genius.

^i dont hahaha i think the genious is the font at the bottom and the colours. :smile:P)

The funniest part is that if the same microscopic picture was labeled Cheryl Cole instead of Lara Stone, people would be tearing it apart.

she is great... one of my favorite new girls... after or with Sasha... great to see her on the cover of British Vogue... but I think they are trying too hard to push her into something bigger than she really is... I think they are trying to make a houshold name from her but public does not click with her that much... I don't think she can be another Linda or Christy... and i dont think that only so called 'cool' fashion magazines like Vogue or W make big stars... she did amazing job all these years but still is more of a great fashion model than internationally recognized supermodel or model...

Also after having Georgia Jagger last month... who actually looked more like Lara than herself makes me feel a bit funny about the cover choice... anyway... good for her ,.. she is great and deserves it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->