UK Vogue December 2018 : Adut Akech, Stella Tennant, Saffron Vadher & Primrose Archer

When a magazine develops an obsession with turning multiple images into covers, it generally coincides with a slump in their ability to make A good cover.

It's like a symptom of an illness.

Why a special digital cover, don't they have one already? The version which Melancholybaby presumably posted from? What an odd development this is. Anyway it looks awful, I'm afraid.

Dear fashion people, can we just move on from Zayn Malik and all those male basics? Thank you. Can't believe Vogue goes so low with their celebrities nowadays.

What’s going on with the Zayn digital stuff? It looks like a fan project instead of being coherent with the idea of « New Vogue ».
This is terrible...But I guess James Scully find it fabulous.

As I’ve always said, digital covers are bad omen. Its always the start

British Vogue, December 2018

The Artist

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Styling: Joe McKenna
Hair Styling: Guido Palau
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Model: Stella Tennant

British Vogue

British Vogue, December 2018

Adut Saffron Primrose

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair Styling: Guido Palau
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Models: Adut Akech, Saffron Vadher, Primrose Archer

British Vogue

Saffron's cover is the most stunning of the set and didn't have textless image? so sad

Hey @aracic, I've found the two pictures of Saffron in HQ. Thank you a lot sweet boy!

British Vogue Digital Edition

Stunning issue. The year before the quality decline started at the majority of Vogues. I remember so well the day they shared these covers. Such a festive mood and gift. Really elevated my spirit. Even for being the late 2010s, it was pretty decent compared to what happened next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->