UK Vogue December 2020 : Beyoncé by Kennedi Carter

I like the composition, but the pose could be different and her expression isn't the best... And yet, it's better than the dull things she has been having for the past few years!

Let's see if the other two covers will be better...

I absolutely love how sexy and sultry this image feels. It's certainly something refreshing for both Vogue Uk and Beyoncé, at least for her editorial work for magazines.

Very excited to see the rest and praying that one of the other two covers was shoot by Meisel.

Disappointed with the execution of the first cover, but I love Beyoncé and everything she does.. even if I don't like it!
in the second cover she's wearing Ivy ParkxAdidas.. she's too powerful lol
in the third one she is wearing McQueen
Beyonce%20Mugler%20Copilot%20cover.jpg

Beyonce%20Ivy%20Park%20Copilot%20cover.jpg

Beyonce%20McQueen%20Copilot%20cover.jpg

source is british vogue
Beyoncé’s Tantalising Mugler Bodysuit Was Years In The Making
Beyoncé Covers The December Issue Of British Vogue
Beyoncé’s McQueen Cover Look Is Inspired By Welsh Love Spoons

He is so determined to ensure he’s going to be the only one to snatch Anna’s throne when she steps down, that there’s nothing remotely “British” about Vogue UK LOL

She’s a beautiful woman but these shots, poses and the styling is just so inexcusably cheap cheap cheap.

Oh that first cover is FANTASTIC. I love it. Seems like I’m in the minority but I think it’s amazing.

I like the second cover too, not too fond of the third. Can’t wait for this to arrive, I hope I get my favourite cover - I hate that about multiple cover issues, you never know which one they’ll send you in the post...I can almost guarantee it’ll be the one I like least.

Disappointed with the execution of the first cover.

To be completely honest, I'm disappointed with the execution of ALL three covers. Not the biggest Beyoncé fan but think the photography is dreadful, the styling is an eyesore, the posing is laughable and there's zero corelation between either of the covers. All just a total non-event.

At this rate in terms of Beyoncé on the cover of Vogue... nothing is coming even remotely close to the cover and feature from US Vogue's April 2009 issue by Mario Testino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->