UK Vogue February 2011 : Victoria Beckham by Alasdair McLellan

It looks so good! She isn't the most beautiful woman in the world, so the fact that they made her looked so soft and delicate and relaxed is wonderful. I love it, she looks so cozy.

I am so weary of her and that smug look

For once, Victoria leaves her signature look and pose and she looks a lot better. I like this relaxed image of her.

^ Totally agree! Very nice look for her.

She looks very relaxed and natural, no heavy make up, no funny hair style, no couture dress. Just her. Nice.

The thing that interests me about Victoria Beckham is her dedication to her own particular sort of glamour, her willingness to work hard with her look, so for me, seeing the softer side of her doesn't really have the same draw. I don't expect her to dress down, and this cover shot seems so ordinary. It's nice, but...

^No, Not yet, Subscribers haven't yet received it, i think its available on newsstands the 6th January.

I like the softer version of her although yes does look a little bit like a skincare advert. Hopefully her ed will be softer too. Although it talks about Spring Fashion and she's wearing a sweater.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. Reminds me a bit of a Francois Hardy ad ...for some knit something or other.

I'm not her fan, but this cover looks realy comfy and quietly, she looks very natural
love it!

she looks incredible! cant wait to see more pictures!

it's a good shot but zzzzzzzzzzzzzz... -_-

"the Vogue interview"

Pretentious much? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"