UK Vogue February 2021 : Dua Lipa by Emma Summerton

Should have stuck to the old style rules, they were better...

Not a fan of that hairstyle.

:sick: :sick::sick:
Well I'm certainly amazed, but not for the right reasons. Why does everything look so ghastly? That terrible shade of blonde, the tattoos, the 'sexy leg pose'? This cover looks like something plucked from the Burberry chav era. Cheap for the sake of being cheap. There's not even a witty element to the tackiness like you'd find at Versace or Moschino. Plus I find Dua Lipa insufferable. Huge fail, sorry!

The most un-Edward cover yet! Followed closely by the Madonna one.

Edward really approved one great cover to start off the year and then dived to the bottom like:

tenor.gif

Dula Peep deserved better.

A special travel section was advertised in the previous issue, they must have pulled that and substituted a health one instead.

This feels like a filler before the bigger and better March issue, if the old calendar still holds true.

They did her soooo dirty, I’ve never seen her look so bad. And boring. It’s like they sucked all the life and fun out of her.

Weeeell, it seems that my subscription to British Vogue starts with a somewhat strange cover. I DON'T like that hair at all and maybe they could have put another picture on the cover but I want to be positive and think that it could have been worse... LOL

I can’t stop laughing, did she just steal that tragic pixie cut from Demi LOL.

Bizarre choice with the Karen hair, really can't fathom who thought this was a good look. Terrible styling as well.

She's such a pretty girl and wears high fashion with an almost Rihanna-like confidence, so this is a major disappointment.

Reactions: LMV
Since Edward took over we've seen Rihanna, Taylor, Dua and Kate twice on cover and WORST Adwoa was 3... Enough!

She looks so much better as a brunette. Can someone photoshop dark longer hair on the cover to see how it looks?

I don’t understand why these pop stars think a short blonde pixie will do any favors for them. She’s been looking amazing on her videos and promo slots wearing Alaia, Thierry Mugler, Versace, Valentino.... just translate that onto print.

I literally cursed upon seeing that photo of Dua. They did her dirty. I'm disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->