UK Vogue January 2013 : Kate Upton by Alasdair McLellan

Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score

zinio

B) (b)oops, she did it again

Last edited by a moderator:
love this cover, just shows she doesn't have to be half nude to make a good shot. she looks like a pure bombshell, love the oldschool feel of this cover.

it's an ok cover, not bad. i like it better than her vogue italia cover.

but i still dont get over the fact that her face is just like an average american.

love this cover, just shows she doesn't have to be half nude to make a good shot. she looks like a pure bombshell, love the oldschool feel of this cover.

i agree, the only thing i don't like is her bad photoshopped backline

Ohhhhhh they're not going to like this. :lol:

But seriously she looks so stunning and natural here. Very sultry, ultra supermodel!!!!

I love it! So much better than previous month's cover and she looks lovely here

Great colours, and Kate looks perfectly wholesome, in a beautiful girl-next-door kind of way. It's nice to see this more simple side of her.

Lovely cover from Vogue UK.

Very nice! Something about the styling and Kate's look makes this cover feel very 90s, but I like it.

wow I am surprised but I really like this, and this looks like Alasdair's work which is probably why I like it so much. My only complaint is the tag line... "the model who keeps it real"? like what :lol:

I like that they didn't dress her in a skimpy outfit and instead went for a more glamourous shot. They may have shot it this way in part because Vogue UK is a bit more refined then Vogue Italia but I think it works because it shows that Kate Upton can do more then one kind of look.

but i still dont get over the fact that her face is just like an average american.

Kate Upton looks like the average American? Seriously? :unsure::rolleyes:

Wasn't Doutzen supposed to be on the January cover? Or is that February?

^ I don't think you've seen many Americans, in that case.

Not a bad cover but it kinda looks like she's carrying something in front. Just looks a bit off and my eyes keep going directly there.

it's an ok cover, not bad. i like it better than her vogue italia cover.

I think what you meant to say is that her beauty is pretty average and I completely agree with you. I personally do not get the hype over this girl.

That being said I don't really like this cover. It's pretty bland. What has been up with Vogue UK lately? They're covers have been less than stellar.

Can't say I get the hype or love for her either really, and it's a shame it didn't turn out to be Doutzen as rumoured. Overall it's rather an uninspiring image for me.

January is such a throwaway issue anyway so I'm not all that bothered that I don't care for the cover personally.

by Alasdair McLellan

The fashion industry suddenly decided to hype this girl, like why? :blink:

^ Don't and will never get it, she doesn't appeal to me at all, very bland, ver normal nothing stands out from her looks or face, I'll just give up wasting time to talk about her, she's not worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->