UK Vogue January 2014 : Cara Delevingne by Alasdair McLellan

catherine88

Reaction score
CARA DELEVINGNE is January's Vogue cover star, her second appearance on the magazine's cover.

Embracing the mantra, "New Year, new you," Delevingne sits on the cusp of a new phase in her life as an actress. Violet Henderson dissects the irresistibly likeable, self-deprecating, face-pulling, social-media maven's rise to super stardom.

Wearing a Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane shirt, tuxedo and red leather trousers, Delevingne personifies her rebellious image, offering a more sultry look than we're used to seeing from the 21-year-old. The shoot inside reminds us why we've seen her everywhere in 2013 - from three film sets, to the Victoria's Secret catwalk, to the pages of every newspaper - and suggests that next year will be no different.

January's Vogue hits newsstands on Monday, December 9.
2ahuzq8.jpg

vogue.co.uk

That outfit...............what?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like her pose at all, she is just standing there.

Everything apart from her outfit is absolutely gorgeous.

Well the color scheme is nice but wtf with the styling?

It's not bad, the outfit looks like something you would see on Alessandra Ambrosio or Miranda Kerr wearing on their everyday lives, her hair looks great too just her face looks so bland.

I love it. I'll even dare to say it's better than her previous Vogue cover. I love the colours and I love the outfit - I'm crazy about leopard prints. :heart:

She's simply BREATHTAKING!!!!!! :heart:
Happy moment in print terms..first that amazing I-D cover and now THIS!
She's always called "the new Kate Moss", but this is the first time I see a resemblance. Cool cover. :cool:

I've never thought of Cara as particularly likable. I'm not really feeling this cover at all.

The cover clashes a bit, who thought that styling would work for January? NOT for moi at least!

I'm surprised by how much I love this, and let's just say i'm far from a Cara fan. There's a Vogue Paris nonchalant elegance and cool about it, she looks fresh and simply beautiful.

I prefer her March cover, I was hoping maybe Malaika or Sam would be on the cover, oh well! :ninja:

Lmao, they couldn't even wait 12 months to give her another cover?

Wow this looks like a cheap catalogue cover

A bit of a dip after December. :lol: Love the pants.

Color scheme :heart: Cara looking beautiful :heart: An outfit I'd actually wear :heart: This is refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->