UK Vogue January 2014 : Cara Delevingne by Alasdair McLellan

Gorgeous editorial and one of the best Vogue UK covers of the year, if not the best, so effortlessly cool and sexy at the same time. Alasdair always delivers.
But this is their first cover for 2014...

I Iove Edie's editorial. Great colours. In some pics she reminds me of a dark haired Agyness.

But this is their first cover for 2014...

I Iove Edie's editorial. Great colours. In some pics she reminds me of a dark haired Agyness.

Oops… my bad :blush:, still, it wins over the past months ones.

im actually surprised that she has a decent facial shot. it's beautiful and natural and this is coming from a non cara fan in every way possible.

Crap.. Kinda off topic but I wonder who would succeed Shulman if she ever gets fired.

^ She looks better suited for Teen Vogue.

Great issue though, Cara's editorial is perfect as is Freja's.

Crap.. Kinda off topic but I wonder who would succeed Shulman if she ever gets fired.

People always answer 'Katie Grand' but for me, it feels like the editorship of UK Vogue would instead be handed to someone of a certain social standing - Katie might have all the right connections, but the wrong background. It's no judgement on her talent or whether I wish she were there, just the sense I get of how people get hired for the big job.

As this issue was on sale for £2, it was an instant purchase.

Is a great issue, Freja's ed is my fave, Cass Bird is grow to me for her work.

The Edie's ed looks like that the other ed with Karen Elson, in the January 2013's issue, also shot by Demarchelier & Cara looks pretty for her spread.

As this issue was on sale for £2, it was an instant purchase.

is it really? i remember someone saying on here that a previous issue a few months ago was that price as well, i went to look for it in central london and it was £4 everywhere :P strange! maybe i will check again this time!

She wont be fired. Recent Interview with BBC Radio 4 said she will be leaving feet first.....

I'm in love with this story! Freja looks splendid! :blush::heart:

Shore Leave in UHQ's
Model: Freja Beha Erichsen
Photographer: Cass Bird
Stylist: Francesca Burns

source: reccalee.com

is it really? i remember someone saying on here that a previous issue a few months ago was that price as well, i went to look for it in central london and it was £4 everywhere :P strange! maybe i will check again this time!

True. I never managed to get an issue for £2. I live in Central London. Maybe it's just in certain places. I always check when someone mentions it in this threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->