UK Vogue January 2015 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Alasdair McLellan

So happy to see Freja! It's nothing groundbreaking but still very beautiful!

I like the shot, but it seems more like a supplement cover, and I don't feel there's anything particularly fresh about it.

Remember the days when UK Vogue would give us supermodel group shot covers in January, decades before it was a trend? I don't expect one every year, but some effort would be nice, to get across the idea that it's 2015, so let's get excited about what's ahead. This feels more like I'm looking back.

Don't crucify me but she kind of looks like Kendall here. Anyway else see it?!

Really, Freja again:bounce::rolleyes:?!?! I'm STILL waiting on Vogue UK recognizing and supporting their own & giving Jourdan Dunn her looooong overdue & much deserved solo cover:judge:. It would been a great way to start off the year:P

Freja looks cute tho^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja's a nice model choice but a little odd at this time. I like the colour scheme a lot but it's not that exciting and honestly if they don't give Jourdan Dunn a solo cover this year I will be furious.

They really could have put her in a better outfit, this is vogue not lucky.

She doesn't look happy, and was just standing there, with a forced smile

Just so happy that it's Freja instead of Kate, Cara, Edie, Suki, Georgia, Karlie, Kendall or any of the annoying, hyped up models.

YES, especially Cara. I actually like this, it's very simple and she looks great.

honestly if they don't give Jourdan Dunn a solo cover this year I will be furious.

Shulman would have to be a pretty insipid editor not to give her the March cover at this point. The media exposure it would garner would make it worth it. It's an "event" cover ready to happen.

Don't crucify me but she kind of looks like Kendall here. Anyway else see it?!

Look, it's certainly not the best shot. I think they were aiming to mimic her Russh editorial, that laid-back effortless vibe which is synonomous with Freja. I certainly DO NOT see any resemblance to Kendall. I mean, as if?? How cool is it that she got a coverline! I hope her edit is styled by Lucinda or Kate.

In love with this cover. I want and need, Freja is perfection.

Look, it's certainly not the best shot. I think they were aiming to mimic her Russh editorial, that laid-back effortless vibe which is synonomous with Freja. I certainly DO NOT see any resemblance to Kendall. I mean, as if?? How cool is it that she got a coverline! I hope her edit is styled by Lucinda or Kate.

Freja was styled by Francesca Burns.

I'm not the slightest bit motivated by this cover whatsoever and I share the same sentiments as tigerrogue. This just resembles all those other mediocre UK Vogue covers of late and with the same old styling the Vogue team gives us. Now this looks like a cover that should have the large £2 sticker price tag attached! It honestly looks like Lucky (as mentioned by GivenchyHomme), Glamour or Cosmopolitan.

I get depressed just looking at it. Form the colors, to the hair, to the layout, to Freja's pose and expression - everything is so sad and miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->