UK Vogue January 2021 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

A beautiful cover, love the green dress and I'm honestly so happy to see Kate on UK Vogue again. Edward sums up my sentiments exactly: it's comforting seeing her on the cover, it's like everything is right in the world. For once I have no complains about the layout - it all works beautifully for me here.

I love the second cover as well, but the first is my favourite.

My god, the excitement hit the roof when I read the thread title! Seeing Kate Moss grace a British Vogue cover (or any other cover forvthat matter) always brings me such joy!

Mert, Marcus and Kate have always made a heavenly trio and naturally, this is no exception. I will definitely try to get my hands on the green Dior cover because I find it absolutely spectacular! The lighting, the colors, the slight tan. It feels so fresh! So beautiful. The second cover is great as well! Such a double hit this month for Edward. If he's able to keep up this greatness in the new year, I'm prepared to forgive and forget the traumatic mess he put is through in this year. Fingers crossed!

I absolutely love the one in red! There's a certain level or sophistication when it comes to Kate that I love. I can't wait to see the other photos from this shoot.

Safe covers altogether, but I want refreshing covers for January, and sadly this lacks that element. This is very March.

"Can Joe Biden heal America?"... will the average Brit reader care? The Americanization is laughable. I mean if it's a Biden/Harris/Biden-Harris sit down interview, by all means, promote it on the cover, but if it's just an article written by a staffer did it really warrant a tagline?

Oh, Edward! These are gorgeous! The beret cover is a must have. I was already excited when I read the thread title, but these far surpassed my expectations.

And you couldn't done that with Beyonce ? Jeezzz

I love both of this cover Kate back at Vogue UK a classic matc

Second cover, obviously! It's perfection, the styling, colours, minimalist pose. It's perfection because it's so un-Kate.
The first cover is awful, and I guess it's awful of me to say that considering it's probably the more accurate version of what she looks like. But oh well.

Can't deal with the art direction though. It looks so amateur next to the more grown-up Harper's and Elle. Also, tired of all the names each month. Is that all that British Vogue brings to the table? Famous people? Atwood, Demi, this artist, that politican. Where is the curated lifestyle content? Interviews are a cop-out, anyone working at a magazine knows this.
Guess it's the likes of Tigerrouge who gets to decide what goes on a cover, so maybe I should be venting at her.....lol.

And lastly, as happy as I am about the Biden win, let's get things into perspective here. Vogue should be more concerned about Nicola Sturgeon.

The second one is amazing, she doesn't look too retouched for once...

Both great covers, but the second one is just stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->