UK Vogue January 2021 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Kate Moss, mert &Marcus, Grace coddington and inez vinoodh, all so beautiful !!! adut? again? a little tired of seeing her every month on Vogue uk, instead of Nadine I would have preferred an editorial by Tim Walker, and it would have been an issue worthy of the old British Vogue

Nice editorials. Too bad both covers aren't that impressive enough

The colours in Nadine Ijewere's ed hurt my eyes......and those stupid giant flowers lol

I’ll be buying this just for that gorgeous Bella Hadid editorial

Quite a good issue. Love I&V’s ed. Great setting.

The only editorial that has ever stood out for me during Edward's time as editor was one with Kate Moss looking like a glamorous vintage vamp. This is like seeing part two of that shoot, and I'll take it over so much else being put out at the moment - but it's also as if time has stood still, and not for all the right reasons. No sense of progress, we're still airbrushing Kate Moss into someone she used to be, at a time when magazines are keen to lecture us about discrimination and the need for acceptance in society.

The Kate edit is incredible I’m in love, the adut is so pretty I can’t hate it. I do like the bella edit but it’s just a bit flat and the jumping poses look awkward, it’s like she has the look but doesn’t execute great

Oh, Kate! :wub: Stellar story! I simply can't wait to get my hands on this issue. Adut's story is something we've seen a million times, but she sells it well. Why is it that they always tend to stack piles and piles of colorful crap on Adut whenever she's in Vogue (mostly British and Australia)r? It's either the clothes or the flower props... not cute. Would love to see something different from her!
I love Bella, but I wish she wasn't in that I&V editorial. I feel like someone like Edie Campbell could've elevated those photos more than Bella. I do like some of the shots and it sort of looks like something Karl Lagerfeld could've shot. All in all, this is my favorite issue of British Vogue in a long time and the first I'll be buying in a while. I hope they keep up the good work...

Kate's ed is so good! I was getting really tired of the same old cool girl/rock chick editorials from her.

gorgeous eds! definitely a must have!

I love it when all editorials in a magazine feature amazing models! A throwback to older times. Can't wait to get my hands on both covers!

This issue had a £2 sticker on in my local Tesco supermarket.

Is there text associated with Kate's ed? Any update on her current projects or things she has in the works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"