Angela Lindvall by David Mushegain

First Wives Club - Feature on the First Wives at the G20 by Mario Testino

Alexa Chung interview & editorial by Kai Z Feng

That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow now this is a bad issue

why did they make Julianne look so old on the cover. Rhetorical question

thanks for a scan manuva:wink:

Hm, and ok cover. She looks like Olga Sherer's mother.

Thanks for the review! Nothing interesting in the content, though.

The cover looks pretty boring, even though I love Julianne.

And Alexa Chung? Again?

She really does look far older than usual here. Plus I really don't like the lip colour. Doesn't sound the most exciting of issues,as always.

The cover looks like a poorly made fake one and I'm not keen on the issue as a whole judging by the review, but I'll wait for the scans.

Love the cover, even though its a little boring. Julianne Moore is classic and I adore her.

Super excited for the Dree Hemingway editorial AND the Alexa Chung feature!!! :woot: :heart:

I love the cover because i love Moore and outdoor shoots, i think she looks chic and glamorous, looks like the cover from the late 80s though.Very surprised by it, third celeb cover this year and its July. :( But yay forAlasdair McLellan scoring his first UK Vogue cover.
The content sounds so incredibly bad though, seems like a throw away issue.

Thanks for the review and cover scan Manuva.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder when her Tom Ford movie with Colin Firth is going to come out. I bet taht will be a stylish occasion.

^i believe it´s orange. when i scan magazines and the text is orange it often turns out as pink, don´t know why.

i love the cover photo.

Ew! Bad cover!:yuk: Don't like it very much! I was really hoping for a model this time, but maybe next month.

Love Juliana but hate the cover... she looks like Karen Elson in her 50s.... nothing wrong about that if it was someone else... plus it is summer... finally a little bit of the sun in this country and what is this? it is as cold as late autumn ... I don't know...

i love the cover. love julianne moore and i think she looks great on the cover. love the make-up. hope her ed. spread is good.

Quite a nice cover shot, but not better than her Vogue Paris cover. Angela again?
Thanks for the scan and review Manuva

Yes baad cover i hate i love she but no like the cover, im curiosity about the ed of Testinoo im nerevous is good??

Liu Wen is in More Dash than Cash. It's a lot better than Jourdan's last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->