UK Vogue July 2010 : Cameron Diaz By Regan Cameron

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
picture5xf.png

*Scanned By ChanelCouture09

Horrible cover but I'm dying to read the review for this.

I was like 90% sure we would see her on the cover, it was just impossible because she has 2 movies coming out.
Nothing special yet again from UK Vogue. Thanks for the scan.

Review:

More dash than cash 'Clean Getaway'
Model: Jacquetta Wheeler
Fashion Editors: Bay Garnett and Emma Elwick-Bates
Photographer: Ami Sioux

Little Miss Sunshine
Cameron Diaz
Fashion Editor: Kate Phelan
Photographer: Regan Cameron

Wonder Dresses
Model: Carmen Kass
Fashion Editor: Kate Phelan
Photographer: Josh Olins

Into the Blue
Model: Eniko Mihalik
Fashion Editor: Gillian Wilkins
Jewelry Editor: Carol Woolton
Photographer: Kai Z Feng

Article's:
Divine Grace
Grace Coddington
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz

My Date with Karl by Alexa Chung

The History of the Supermodel

Coming of Age
(Features: Edie Campbell (teens) Tiphaine de Lussy (40s) Susie Lau (20s) Camille Micelli (30s) Margaret Howell (60's) )

the cover is orange (yet again) so its a pain to scan, for 2 years now they have used orange on the july cover and its getting alittle repetitive now
the cover is alot better in real, and the issue on a whole is quite good

No, thanks. The article about Grace is the only thing that interests me.

I love it! Cameron looks so fresh and happy. The colors in this cover really works. I just don't get why Vogue UK keeps on picking up celebrities that weren't given a chance to promote on US Vogue. They should really stick to models.

I'm really excited to see and read Grace's article. She's one of the few people in fashion that I'm dying to know more about.

Thanks for posting!

Her hair looks too messy. The cover is neither bad nor good..
The articles sound interesting.
Thanks for the cover pic and review, Chanelcouture.

I really love the cover text in pink but if the text is orange, like mentioned above, it won't really fit the color palette.

The issue doesn't begin to compare to Julianne Moore's issue from last July but Cameron does look stunning and I can't wait to read the article on Grace!

What a fantastic cover! Cameron looks so gorgeous on the cover and it's perfect for summer. Probabaly my favourite Vogue UK cover of the year so far.

I was like 90% sure we would see her on the cover, it was just impossible because she has 2 movies coming out.
Nothing special yet again from UK Vogue. Thanks for the scan.

I agree and I have to say I love Cameran as an actress but her face here for the covershot yikes it's not a good one. This photo does not do her justice, can't believe people say "it's cute and the best cover so far" looool are they blind? :shock:

I agree and I have to say I love Cameran as an actress but her face here for the covershot yikes it's not a good one. This photo does not do her justice, can't believe people say "it's cute and the best cover so far" looool are they blind? :shock:

All 6 of the covers before this have been pretty lackluster and plain. Cameron's smile and the outdoor background make the cover a breath of fresh air.

Love her golden jacket, otherwise colors are not so great. It so great to see her smile, it's amazing.

i forgot to include: Cameron is Wearing Sequined Tweed jacket by Balmain from £16,500 and a T-shirt by American Vintage £36 and all makeup is Claris

Thanks for the review Chanelcouture09, can't wait to see Carmen's ed. :woot:

The cover is absolutely atrocious and does Cameron's beauty no justice at all. Plus, imho, that jacket she's wearing is hideous. But the content sounds good and I'm really looking forward to More Dash Than Cash and Carmen's editorials. Thanks for scanning, Chanelcouture09.

I'm tired to say it, but i think it's awful.
What's the point with that moron smile, is she drunk? Shame Cameron is a beautiful girl, but the result is nothing that i like.

they made her look like a partying socialite but the colours are nice

It's so weird that orange scans down to such a pastel pink! The cover it's proper gordy neon orange again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->