UK Vogue July 2010 : Cameron Diaz By Regan Cameron

Cameron's nose bothers me so much with this cover, there's just something off with it.

"Inside Chanel"... God bless Alexa, but that article is a bit rubbish, it recycles everything we already know about the man, interspersed with some 'silly questions' that don't even inspire him to come out with any of his insane pronouncements.

It's as if her interview consisted of her coming into a room, and standing there like a spare part. It doesn't matter that it's Karl Lagerfeld in front of you, you've still got to engage on some level to get something good for the readers, because they are the reason you're there. If you're coming away with the same stuff that was in interviews fifteen years ago, then you haven't done well.

i find that editorials in the magazine generally are good this one is an exception

the articles i just find such a pain to read. i hate them.

The cover is awful, but the Cameron's ed is beyond better & i like the other eds.

Anyone have scan of Laura Robson's interview from this issue?

i feel like british vogue is becoming much like american vogue, in that they are rested in normalcy. how sad. where is the creativity? especially when looking at carmen kass' spread. titled, 'wonder dresses' where is the sense of wonder?

i feel like british vogue is becoming much like american vogue, in that they are rested in normalcy. how sad. where is the creativity? especially when looking at carmen kass' spread. titled, 'wonder dresses' where is the sense of wonder?
You are oh so right. When I read the title of Carmen's editorial, I must say I was expecting for something totally different and although I do not dislike the editorial there is absolutely no "wonder" in it.

well, i love Cameron Diaz and i'm excited to take a moment to read her interview!

thanks for the scans! if you could also post the Supermodel Feature, that would be brilliant!! :smile:

i like the black & white shot from cameron's spread- & only that shot. haha

I think Carmen's ed was nice!! I'm always happy to see Carmen though.^_^

Now that I've heard more about this, I don't even need to see the issue to know that I'll be buying it:

History of the Supermodels: It’s been 20 years since Peter Lindbergh created the iconic Vogue cover that launched the supermodel phenomenon. Charlotte Sinclair not only speaks to the supermodels who epitomised it, including Cindy Crawford and Claudia Schiffer, but also to designers, photographers, agents and stylists who contributed to the historic fashion moment that was the supermodels.
Grace Coddington: Jo Ellison interviews US Vogue's creative director on her new-found fame, who she looks up to, why she won’t retire and “why she’s the wrong shape and age” for the pieces she shoots.

Uhh... the cover is a bit sparkly isn't it? Not really what I picture for a July cover it doesn't feel that summery to me.

Cameron looks like the human equivalent of cotton candy. I love it.

this is really terrible cover... her smile is so weird and uneasy... who could pick this picture for the cover-pic? pictures inside are much better

HQ Cover:

*scan by vogue28

really disappointing issue. not impressed.

I did flick through the supermodel feature and it seems really interesting.
The picked out those iconic pictures and had the models, photographers and stylist comment on them.

I hope the full article will make it to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->