UK Vogue July 2010 : Cameron Diaz By Regan Cameron

^I'll scan it later tonight, and I'll scan grace's article, i keep meaning to scan them :doh:.

I really enjoyed reading them - Grace is a character, and while the supermodel article merely reprints small images from years gone by, it's what everyone has to say that's interesting. Calvin Klein gets the last word:

"There could be a supermodel era again. It doesn't happen all that often, and it would take a new group of exciting women to come along at the same time, and, yes, star quality. But... wouldn't it be great?"
I also appreciated the Eniko editorial for not being about t*ts and áss. I buy UK Vogue about four times a year now, and while there wasn't a huge amount to see in this issue, I didn't mind spending the money.

For me this issue has by the far the best content it's had in a while. I didn't really care much for the editorial content, but I was okay with that actually, as I did really enjoy reading it.

Its a good issue, and the cover is summery which you want in June! I wish UK Elle wasnt so dark and doom and gloomy and try hard sometimes.

Sorry for the delay :doh:

Divine Grace
Grace Coddington
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz

The History of the Supermodel (i edited the article, in the magazine it is accompanied by already seen images)

*all scans by ChanelCouture09

^ Here you go, hopefully these work!

Divine Grace

Grace Coddington
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz

*all scans by ChanelCouture09

I barely ever read most of the articles on the mags i buy, simply because I could really care less for celebrities and political figures (i'm in it for the photography), and even though this issue is not very powerful editorial-wise, Grace's, Alexa's and the Supermodel feature are just fantastic. They're all very insightful and portray excellently the brilliant minds of Grace and Karl, as well as showing us a timeline of the models we adore on this forum. It's def. a very good issue.

Carmen's story is just gorgeous in print. She always makes minimalism so alluring. Divine Grace is wonderful. I could read about her thoughts forever. The Supermodel feature is good reading & Coming of Age is the right way to do an ageless style feature.

A beautiful issue & a good read from beginning to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->