UK Vogue July 2019 : Zoe Kravitz by Steven Meisel

She looks absolutely beautiful here. I like it, nice to see bold summer colours used as well. The hair and make up is great.

I love everything about it except (as usual) the font and text placement but I’m a subscriber so it should be ok

I love it, I love it and I love it!

Yet again, the placement and color choices for the cover lines are so weird but I think the coverlines are always hideously placed on the UK Vogue’s newsstand covers.
Thank goodness I’m a subscriber.

Last edited:
The colours and that stare certainly won me over (wonky eye aside)! It's an odd cover and composition, but somehow it works. Was hoping for a summer setting, but I'll take this.

As for the photography, it may well have been shot by Richard Burbridge and I'd be none the wiser. I'm not getting the Meisel touch here.

She looks beautiful, I always enjoy Meisel's covers for British Vogue. Even though their style is so reminiscent of the vintage covers, it's so refreshing to see

......but the covers from Meisel for UK Vogue seem too formulated.

Right? I'm not expecting the same VI-level production value, but his studio shoots alone used to be son strong and directional.

She's wearing Saint Laurent.

I wonder why Meisel chose to shoot her rather than Madonna

She looks beautiful, but it would have been a more stunning shot, without that orange thing blocking her shoulders.

This is gorgeous. It gives off summer vibes without a beach setting. I love everything about it.

And just like the that the fresh, zesty atmosphere of the cover disappears. Those previews don't look promising.

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous in its simplicity!

She looks gorgeous but geez..... this is some over-Facetuned Photoshop nonsense. I see her walking in my neighborhood all the time, her face is not shaped like this.

My god, that FACE just takes your breath away. She is so startlingly beautiful, I can't stop staring at the picture.

LOVE the bright orange and pink accents on the cover. It's clean, sophisticated and fresh. They really knocked it out of the park with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->