UK Vogue July 2022 : Beyoncé by Rafael Pavarotti

While I can't wait for Renaissance, I really don't like this cover. I suppose I should be happy they tried to really do something, make it a production, but the execution just falls flat for me. It's somehow both garish and boring.

Guess we did get Gisele Bündchen by Steven Meisel with last month’s cover so I won’t complain too much but I’m not a fan of this - whatsoever.

My energy just depletes whenever I see Beyoncé. The Kendall Jenner of musicians on magazine covers, giving us nothing and overpowered immensely here by the theatrics of Pavarotti’s photography and Enninful’s styling.

The one image she posted on her Instagram feed with the gold dress would have a made a much better cover than this one imo. Nevertheless, it’s an arresting image, and I am looking forward to the B7–and presumably—B8 era (is she going to pull a 2020 Taylor Swift with double albums?).

Shaking, crying, throwing up ever since I woke up to the news of Renaissance. Immediately knew she'd score a cover! And I'm not disappointed. The photograph has a strong Jean-Paul Goude vibe and is certainly one memorable cover. I'm sure that all the red will truly pop on the newsstands.

This is her best Vogue UK cover. Definitely a step up from the previous one.

I like the cover, but the two previews doesn't excited me.

Once again Edward just proved that his Vogue is winning at the social media game.

FVYEqD1XsAQkuOy
7LsW8Goh_o.jpg

vogue.co.uk

I kind of wish they'd used the full-length shot of her in the pink GCDSWear coat for the cover.

I love red-on-red covers - although that horse looks as impressed as half the forum members sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->