UK Vogue June 2010 : Angela Lindvall by Tom Craig

Definitely a huge improvement after last month's horrible cover

Thats the way I see it too!

For some reason the pink is acceptable, I like it. Great to see Angela and looking beautiful.
The only problem is her eyes, what's up with them? One appears bigger than the other.

I dont like this... too much pink and Angela looks kind of old, which its such a shame since she's so pretty.

At least it's Angela.

Barely. They sapped the essence right out of the poor woman.

I'm actually pretty miffed at UK Vogue for taking someone as stunning as Angela and doing... that to her. Ugh. The cover is a waste of paper. If the contents are good then the cover will be a dismal package for it all.

Great picture of Angela, it looks promising.
Can't wait for the content. I might even buy it

Seeing as it's celebrating 50 years of him, I would actually have liked to have seen a reprint - or some modern interpretation - of something Bailey's done. Much as I love Angie, he is a British legend.

The styling looks boring, she looks boring, etc.
Honestly, when did all the UK Vogue covers start looking like "Chatelaine" or "Healthy Living" covers?

The cover's almost some weird darker and more "adult' version of her April 2003 cover, imo.

VoguecoverApr03_XL_320x421.jpg

vogue.co.uk

^ Yeah, I thought of that cover, too. Proper comparison.

Angela has always done beautiful work for UK Vogue. I always enjoy seeing her on the cover.

This cover somehow reminds me it.

6271ebd17560.jpg

vogue.co.uk

The cover's almost some weird darker and more "adult' version of her April 2003 cover, imo.

vogue.co.uk

Except without the little belly hanging out... I actually prefer this cover despite that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->