UK Vogue June 2015 : Anna Ewers by Patrick Demarchelier

I don't even care about Vogue UK that much, but so much yay for Anna!

Not the most original, but it's a tried and true formula for a summer cover. Anna looks gorgeous obviously, but I really hope we're not in for yet another Bardot-inspired editorial.

I like the color scheme and retro styling, she's perfect for it.

I love the colors, it feels like summer even if it's exactly the same cover as Kate's one. I'm happy for Anna but I'm scared that everyone is going to be bored of her at some point.

LOVE IT. Best UK cover in... ages. Well, actually it's my favourite Vogue UK cover ever. Gonna get it.

This girl is stunning.

What a beautiful cover!! Anna did it again :D
Can't wait for more.

she looks gorgeous!!!

but if i keep on seeing her like this everytime i probably have to skip her works next time.

this girl is everything, her career is unbelievable and she seems to be one of the very few models in the last five years or so that almost everyone can agree on.

rooting for this!

OMG this girl it's on a roll !! She looks stunning and her cover excels in many different aspects Kate Upton's Cover.

Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, styled by Clare Richardson.

I was JUST thinking only yesterday whether or not Alexandra Shulman would use Anna Ewers for a cover - and here it is! I'm more than thrilled to see Anna on British Vogue. Magazines aren't afraid to use her and she's a welcomed choice. Yeah, the cover does resemble Kate Upton's from last year and this does look like an outtake from Harper's Bazaar but I honestly couldn't care less. This is wonderful and I cannot wait to see more. Vogue have certainly redeemed themselves from that awful Emilia Clarke cover.

i love anna but this is crap i mean it's sooo boring! typical...i don't think i'll ever like what alexandra shulman does.

I don't touch British Vogue with a ten foot pole... But nonetheless I'm thrilled for Anna. I'm so glad were seeing the rise of a new supermodel.

It's not a groundbreaking cover but I am just SO happy to see Anna! :wub:

This cover is everything and more. Anna is simply perfect!

Anna as Brigit Bardot, brilliant. Not. Anna has been styled as Bardot in her short career more times than Lara Stone in her long career. Stop it!

^ Yes to both of you! Two of her German Vogue covers were also Bardotlike, zzzzz.

Anna is stunning, love this summervibe. Feeling the mood already. But i honestly had hoped for Doutzen in this setting since I was so bummed that she was switched with Kate last minute last year.
Nevertheless, she is quite the Arizone Muse with snatching all the big covers. Congrats to Anna.

:wacko: I don't know why, but I when I first read the title I was hoping that Alasdair McClellan shot it. Which, to be fair, probably would have also been cliche. :lol:

Beautiful yet boring. She looks great as a 'summer girl' with that blonde, beachy hair, but I've seen it too many times before, for this to make any real impact on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->