UK Vogue March 2010 : Alexa Chung by Alasdair McLellan

I wonder if I can buy it at the airport near my house.... I'd love to read what she says.... sigh.....

wow. ok i forgive vogue uk, TWO great issues in a row?! frejas edit looks stunning :D

I love the cover! It's so simple, but great. Although, there is a little bit too much text going on.
Will Alexa's editorial and article be scanned? :heart:

My copy was waiting for me when I got home. I think this could be one of the only months where everyone seems to have received their copies together, and on time. Who'd have thought.

Shock, Horror, Shock Eh ?
this is how it should be every month

so its not on newsstands yet? why does everyone get vogue early but subscribers have to wait ages for elle and harpers i subscribed to the wrong magazines!! :( :ninja:

In all fairness it's not like Vogue is usually early. I've seen it appear on newstands before I've had my copies MANY times. This month and last they weren't bad mind, they arrived early.

Elle always used to be the earliest and the most reliable, although in the past few months that's not been the case!

Love Raquel's editorial, it's easily my favourite of the issue. The cover is just so bad, Alexa's face isn't captivating enough to suit such simple styling and make up. I realise that's her appeal to be so dressed down but I'd like to have seen Vogue do something different with her.

I hate it when they put someone on a cover wearing what we have already seen them wearing and looking the same. They should have styled her and made it alot more exciting

lame cover, can't wait for the eds though...especially sasha's

Alexa Chung was a model, but made her name as a celebrity, I see no difference between this and Linda Evangelista making her name as a model then becoming a celebrity... They are both as bad as each other!

I was quite excited to see her name in the title of the thread,it's about time that she had a cover.

I disagree with the poster who said they can't understand why she is on the cover when most international readers don't know her...this is UK Vogue,and we pretty much all know her.

Having said that,I'm a little underwhelmed by the cover. It doesn't really leave any lasting impression. But I'm loving Patricias ed :heart:

It's high time Alexa got a cover, if they put Georgia May Jagger (whom I don't think much of as a model) on before her. But I'm pretty underwhelmed by the actual image and the other editorials inside- maybe the articles will be better?

no no no to these shoes she's wearing !
please tFSers, don't wear those shoes this summer !

the cover is very "more dash than cash" spirit, not very "Vogue Elégance" ....

Considering Alexa has so much potential to look as amazing as possible, they really could've done a lot more with the cover. I also hate that the clogs are so prominent in the shot. They're straight out ugly. Seeing the previews & Patricia's ed, I'm definitely getting it. The pastel colors in Patricia's editorial are so dream like. The girl can definitely model.

got this today lovely cover :smile: the articles are drab as usual but the edits are fantastic and there are some great clothes! :D

i will scan tomorrow if nobody else does before then :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->