UK Vogue March 2020 : Irina Shayk by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I think I like it?

BV ig says it was shot by Mert & Marcus.

Ooh, love this! Gorgeous soft spring palette and Irina looks radiant and fresh. Just a slightest hint of cringe at that ''Shayk it off'' headline, but I can ignore it. I'd say the cover looks like Nick Knight's work?
I'm looking forward to that big spring fashion portfolio with Kate and Naomi, hope it lives up to expectations with such a stellar cast.

What is the set design? It’s a grey studio story. Fck Edward

Wax figures at Madame Tussauds look more alive than this. The gray pallor is real. And is she sweaty? Hair looks quite messy, too. They really did Irina dirty here.

I do like the backdrop and the pink Prada looks fantastic. I just think it's an incredibly unflattering shot of Irina.

I love how Irina is getting all those covers, campaings and fashion shows on her own after a lot of people said her model career was only because of her boyfriends.

I love the cover, btw.

Happy for her to land a big cover and I think she looks great.

I love how Irina is getting all those covers, campaings and fashion shows on her own after a lot of people said her model career was only because of her boyfriends.

Not that I think she doesn't deserve a cover on her own merit, but the "SHAYK IT OFF: IRINA ON THE POWER OF STARTING OVER" is a very thinly veiled reference to her breakup from Bradley and the media hullabaloo surrounding it. She, her team, and/or the editorial team at UK Vogue are still trading on her relationship(s) with this cover.

Looks something I’d expect from Vogue Turkey tbh

Shayk It Off is something I thought I’d never see on the covers of Vogue

and why is there an insane gap in the text below?(right corner) its not aligned with “E”. This magazine knows no art direction

Groaned when I read the title but it's actually a beautiful cover! Very saccharine, yet still fashion-forward. Will definitely get this for the cover alone.

I am a bit surprised that UK Vogue would go for such a tabloid-ish line. Irina seems to be more popular ever since she broke up with Bradley, which is .....interesting.

I like the styling on the cover (on the editorial, not so much), I just wish that her hair looked better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->