UK Vogue March 2021 : Angelina Jolie by Craig McDean

Not that exciting for a March issue.

Very Meh issue...creativity wants its credit back....

The only thing i like is the Kate editorial...even with that couture collection...

“She’s all that”....no, she is not. But have a decent casting.

And as @8eight mentioned, “Out of Office” looks like Cosmo or Glamour, Venetia did better in the past.

Angelie Jolie, what a wasted opportunity, boring boring.

I like a couple of pictures from each editorial and that’s really it, being Lara’s my favourite. bring her back PLEASE

Kate’s editorial is good (but I can’t forget how mediocre that Fendi collection was, so...)

Angelina’s editorial could’ve been so much better and the fact that we have to see her kids... no one cares really.
is she running for Mayor?

as a whole, rather unimpressive for March...

thanks for posting @Benn98 :flower:

Election night, really? :rolleyes:

There's some nice editorials and at this point, it's classic British Vogue. Nothing too special, it's just ordinarily nice which shouldn't be enough. Unfortunately, with standards so low I guess it will have to do... It's far better than I anticipated from the covers and I still find the colored cover offensively ugly, but Kate's editorial is gorgeous, I like the cast of She's All That and I'm really starting to like Lola more and more. Great to see Jean as well!

Solid, but forgettable. I'm ready for the next month!

Angelina’s editorial is something we have seen in W.... without Brad Pitt.

Only "She's All That" & the Kate's editorial are an amazing stories, but the rest are horrerous (incluing the Angelina's ed).

Not even Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott and the odd photograph of Yasmin Le Bon is enough to save this issue for me. Then, to add insult to injury... I received the colour cover (but with less text) with my subscription today! Ugh.

God, this stupid trend of draping and scattering bolts of discount fabrics as set design has got to stop.

I don’t even want to waste the time downloading his Vogue, I’m astounded fashion people would bother paying for the physical copy. With every issue, this Vogue is becoming more and more a consumer-end catalogue/flyer with such conservative, frumpy aesthetic. If it weren’t for it being Vogue, I’d be convinced it’s a pro-conservative publication from some church organization from Utah.

The election night shot made me cringe. LOL. And the kids were watching? Lol they even managed to photograph her exactly when the title card was showing. This is some Annie Leibovitz mess.

Out of Office is Cosmopolitan at best. What on earth was that.

Insipid issue

Surprised to see people checking for Kate Phelan. LOL.

I love it! But probably more because of Angelina's natural beauty than the cover itself. I love the black and white, but maybe having a more exaggerated silhouette would've worked better? Especially for the "Spring Fashion Issue."

Because she played a huge part in Alexandra's bland brand of fashion and at the time many on here wanted her gone. It's crazy to see her doing gigs t WSJ magazine, but I imagine that's purely coat-tailing off the newfound prestige of UK Vogue.

Waiting for the "Where is the glamour? This is Vogue Edward, lift it". You can read that in all his threads, hahaha. Poor Edward. He will live with ghost for the rest of his life, thanks to Anna.

Must have missed the news that British Vogue merged with Tatler, and are sharing their editorials with Dutch Elle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->