UK Vogue March 2024 by Steven Meisel

What a terrible and sad way to say goodbye, Meisel didn't bother to do the editorial... Will this be his last (Vogue) cover? Will what comes next be worse? I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

WTF! NOPE. I had my hopes up while clicking the thread, this was not what I was expecting...
"Legendary" & "Icons" tags with a bunch of randos like Lila...
I´m so mad at this for March >:(

Ned Rogers has been Stevens assistant for years. but he doesn't have anywhere near the ability Steven does unfortunately. Won't stop him from having a career though.

I really like it! I think it’s quite striking and impressive to get all those people together. I assumed they were shot separately until I saw the bts video on Instagram. It starts to look a little odd if you stare at it too long, but otherwise I think it’s a great send off.

Also, what a joy to see Karlie and Jourdan next to each other!!

Unbelievably awful, yet exactly what I was expecting...

What a terrible and sad way to say goodbye, Meisel didn't bother to do the editorial... Will this be his last (Vogue) cover?
I know this statement will get all the Meiselistas after me, but you know what? I HOPE this is his last Vogue cover. There. I said it. Like somehow Meisel's name makes his phoned in photographs better? Please.

I have no words
Don’t buy it anyway, so

What a terrible and sad way to say goodbye, Meisel didn't bother to do the editorial... Will this be his last (Vogue) cover? Will what comes next be worse? I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.
i said something about how this may be his lastime working with Vogue, and his relationship with Edward was keeping him there

Wait, actually i have so many questions
Why rina is there? Lila? Jamela something?

I'm a proud Meiselista so eat this cake. This not only means Edward final issue, it also could mean Meisel's final Vogue cover

I'm a proud Meiselista so eat this cake. This not only means Edward final issue, it also could mean Meisel's final Vogue cover
Yeah, this is cake all right...

I like how most of the cover subjects look like they would rather be at the dentist than at this shoot.

Messy, name dropping nonsense trying to please everyone…

A perfect send off for this Edwardian era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->